GaMeKoP Messages 59 Messages GaMeKoP_ZA Oct 27, 2011 #1 If you have any of these please let me know what you are looking for and i will check if i have that specific car...👍
If you have any of these please let me know what you are looking for and i will check if i have that specific car...👍
Dragonthing Messages 2,194 Essex Messages Huskyfluff Oct 27, 2011 #2 I have all 3 of these, however I have been.using the S4 as a drift car so it has a few upgrades... I'm looking for an HPA Stage II Golf right now, that's my main priority but I will be happy to trade paints or other cars
I have all 3 of these, however I have been.using the S4 as a drift car so it has a few upgrades... I'm looking for an HPA Stage II Golf right now, that's my main priority but I will be happy to trade paints or other cars
GaMeKoP Messages 59 Messages GaMeKoP_ZA Oct 27, 2011 #3 Dragonthing I have all 3 of these, however I have been.using the S4 as a drift car so it has a few upgrades... I'm looking for an HPA Stage II Golf right now, that's my main priority but I will be happy to trade paints or other cars Click to expand... Ok I think i may have the HPA Golf i will check today and get back to you..if not i hope i have some paint or another car you might want...
Dragonthing I have all 3 of these, however I have been.using the S4 as a drift car so it has a few upgrades... I'm looking for an HPA Stage II Golf right now, that's my main priority but I will be happy to trade paints or other cars Click to expand... Ok I think i may have the HPA Golf i will check today and get back to you..if not i hope i have some paint or another car you might want...
GaMeKoP Messages 59 Messages GaMeKoP_ZA Nov 2, 2011 #4 Dragonthing I have all 3 of these, however I have been.using the S4 as a drift car so it has a few upgrades... I'm looking for an HPA Stage II Golf right now, that's my main priority but I will be happy to trade paints or other cars Click to expand... Ok i checked and i do not have the HPA sorry not sure what else you will be interested in? i have the Audi S4 now though, but i reaaaallllllly want that Civic 👍
Dragonthing I have all 3 of these, however I have been.using the S4 as a drift car so it has a few upgrades... I'm looking for an HPA Stage II Golf right now, that's my main priority but I will be happy to trade paints or other cars Click to expand... Ok i checked and i do not have the HPA sorry not sure what else you will be interested in? i have the Audi S4 now though, but i reaaaallllllly want that Civic 👍