Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
Thx for stopping by and checking out the pics @Elstro :)

The Stingray has some great lines! Glad you found something you liked:cheers:

Love the Countach pictures as well BTW :) (though I like them better sans wing - but hey it's your garage!).

I have both sharknosed Sting rays. Love the styling on that generation of Corvette :) I've tried to make mine look like a Ferrari - dark red with wire wheels!

Love the Countach pictures as well BTW :) (though I like them better sans wing - but hey it's your garage!).

I have both sharknosed Sting rays. Love the styling on that generation of Corvette :) I've tried to make mine look like a Ferrari - dark red with wire wheels!

Funny you should say that about the wing on the Countach... I was thrilled to see they had included an actual Lambo tail for it... for me it makes the car, BUT it does look sharp without it as well!

You've inspired me to go and take more pics of the corvettes... ;) I just wish the coupe was premium :banghead: ...they also need wider rear tires...

I love Nascar and Bugatti Veyron photos :P The 1st and 2nd photo with Bugatti are the best :)

Thanks a lot, the NASCAR one's were taken for the Red Bull PMC, then I read the rules again...:dunce:

Glad you like them!:cheers:

Back