Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
I have said it before and i will repeat myself... I think you are one of the best, if not: the best (imho) GT6 photographer.

What i like the most about your photo style compared to everyone else are:
- great composition
- great color balance witout post processing
- absolutly no touch up or no 'shop, all the shots are straight out of the box
- cars are crazy 'stock' looking, and no crazy colorful mods (except for the C30 Volvo, i forgive you)
- a variety of awesome angles

Keep up the steady hand ;)

You are my favorite GT6 photographer !

PS: my eyes thank you lol

Last edited:
I have said it before and i will repeat myself... I think you are one of the best, if not: the best (imho) GT6 photographer.

What i like the most about your photo style compared to everyone else are:
- great composition
- great color balance witout post processing
- absolutly no touch up or no 'shop, all the shots are straight out of the box
- cars are crazy 'stock' looking, and no crazy colorful mods (except for the C30 Volvo, i forgive you)
- a variety of awesome angles

Keep up the steady hand ;)

You are my favorite GT6 photographer !

PS: my eyes thank you lol

@CTznOfTime Holy make my day batman!!!!

Thank you for your incredibly kind words...Can't help to feel a bit :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:...

Really stoked to know you like the photos so much!!! Makes me want to keep on going...(motivation can be hard to come by at times...)

Thx again man!!! I'll do my best to keep the quality coming. (no pressure now...lol)

Man you did again ! 3 times !

The first shot of the Diablo is awesome, but this is my favorite:
27867202852_8be5b39606_z.jpg

This shot of the F1 is wierd, i dont like it because it looks like it doesnt have front wheels and the shadow on the foreground is ungainly
27363912924_d59ab2fe89_z.jpg

I just purchased all the minis, modded them and taken a whole bunch of photos, i will post them soon... I like these little things... I like all the Mini shots
Which wheels are those? They looks great and beefy.
27977075835_95a483f51a_z.jpg

For this R32 shot, i think a click faster shutter speed might give an equally and slightly differnt gooder version... ;)
1/125 or 1/250 will give a less clean less over-simplified shot
27289356524_3721846fd8_z.jpg

Man you did again ! 3 times !

The first shot of the Diablo is awesome, but this is my favorite:
27867202852_8be5b39606_z.jpg

This shot of the F1 is wierd, i dont like it because it looks like it doesnt have front wheels and the shadow on the foreground is ungainly
27363912924_d59ab2fe89_z.jpg

I just purchased all the minis, modded them and taken a whole bunch of photos, i will post them soon... I like these little things... I like all the Mini shots
Which wheels are those? They looks great and beefy.
27977075835_95a483f51a_z.jpg

For this R32 shot, i think a click faster shutter speed might give an equally and slightly differnt gooder version... ;)
1/125 or 1/250 will give a less clean less over-simplified shot
27289356524_3721846fd8_z.jpg

Thx for the feedback.

Glad you like the pics.:cheers:

I like weird angles sometimes so the F1 pic is somewhat different... I wanted to balance the angle with a bit of the track. You get those angles from standing really close to the car/subject then zooming out. This has a tendency to warp the vehicle... anyway... I really liked the way the sunlight hit the front windscreen.

I like blur in my shots, especially showing speed, the bokeh effect is one of my favorite techniques (at speed or not) Changing the shutter speed a few times for the same pic is a really great way of fine tuning a pic, or an aid to get that certain look/feel. When I get taking pics I don't spend too much time setting up honestly, I just get to clicking and sometimes won't experiment with changing the shutter speed or filters (going too fast or simply forget...)

If you take a look at my flickr gallery, ALL of the shots I take on GT6 end up there, the good, the bad & the ugly. I literally export all pics taken during a "photo shoot" from GT6 and dump ALL of them on flickr...(no hiding my mistakes)

Thx again for taking the time to check out my gallery! :)

@CTznOfTime Almost forgot, the mags I used for the mini where ENKEI RP03 TypeRC.

I go through stages of favorite mags, buy I love the looks of these... I have used them on many cars!

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back