- 6

- France
Hi everyone. I tried found another topic about this but nothing. I would like to know how long is a saison. I signed with Honda by mistake and would like to know how long i will be with them thanks for answers
Hi everyone. I tried found another topic about this but nothing. I would like to know how long is a saison. I signed with Honda by mistake and would like to know how long i will be with them thanks for answers
When you are in the part where you buy cars you go to any constructor and on right side is contrats and you can sign for a season
You are locked in until the end of the test season bud. I think it's until December unless I'm sorely mistaken.Hi everyone. I tried found another topic about this but nothing. I would like to know how long is a saison. I signed with Honda by mistake and would like to know how long i will be with them thanks for answers
It just allows you to do the FIA Manufacturer races and allows you to drive their Group 3 and 4 cars any time you want (no livery editing though)wtf how did I not see this?
So how does this affect your game if you sign for them? like, what races does it make you drive for them in?
You are locked in until the end of the test season bud. I think it's until December unless I'm sorely mistaken.
It just allows you to do the FIA Manufacturer races and allows you to drive their Group 3 and 4 cars any time you want (no livery editing though)
The only downside is that you can't change cars in the middle of the season (hence the existence of the thread). But it doesn't limit you in any way otherwise. It essentially gives you two free cars for the length of the season.so there's no downside to it?
The only downside is that you can't change cars in the middle of the season (hence the existence of the thread). But it doesn't limit you in any way otherwise. It essentially gives you two free cars for the length of the season.