Saison duration

  • Thread starter Thread starter White_Devil
  • 11 comments
  • 617 views
Messages
6
France
France
Hi everyone. I tried found another topic about this but nothing. I would like to know how long is a saison. I signed with Honda by mistake and would like to know how long i will be with them thanks for answers
 
Hi everyone. I tried found another topic about this but nothing. I would like to know how long is a saison. I signed with Honda by mistake and would like to know how long i will be with them thanks for answers

Signed with Honda???

What's this for? I haven't seen options for signing with someone, unless it's the tournament thing, is that even ready yet??
 
That doesnt help me at all lol. I dont really care but i would like to remove this ugly Honda logo
 
When you are in the part where you buy cars you go to any constructor and on right side is contrats and you can sign for a season
 
Sorry mate, you’re stuck with it until race season ends
 
When you are in the part where you buy cars you go to any constructor and on right side is contrats and you can sign for a season

wtf how did I not see this?

So how does this affect your game if you sign for them? like, what races does it make you drive for them in?
 
Hi everyone. I tried found another topic about this but nothing. I would like to know how long is a saison. I signed with Honda by mistake and would like to know how long i will be with them thanks for answers
You are locked in until the end of the test season bud. I think it's until December unless I'm sorely mistaken.
wtf how did I not see this?

So how does this affect your game if you sign for them? like, what races does it make you drive for them in?
It just allows you to do the FIA Manufacturer races and allows you to drive their Group 3 and 4 cars any time you want (no livery editing though)
 
It block you for nothing i dont use their cars just wanted movd the honda logo. Thanks for answzrs
 
You are locked in until the end of the test season bud. I think it's until December unless I'm sorely mistaken.

It just allows you to do the FIA Manufacturer races and allows you to drive their Group 3 and 4 cars any time you want (no livery editing though)

so there's no downside to it?
 
so there's no downside to it?
The only downside is that you can't change cars in the middle of the season (hence the existence of the thread). But it doesn't limit you in any way otherwise. It essentially gives you two free cars for the length of the season.
 
The only downside is that you can't change cars in the middle of the season (hence the existence of the thread). But it doesn't limit you in any way otherwise. It essentially gives you two free cars for the length of the season.

Sounds good to me, Nissan or Aston Martin, here I come.
 
Back