Saleen S7 wanted: tell me what your looking for!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rperez915
  • 10 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
70
Messages
bullseye915
Title says it all. Looking for a S7. Miles or the condition don't matter. Let me know what you want. Thanks!
 
Do you have the -01 Camaro LM race car in green or blue?


Oops. Never mind. Not tradeable.
 
I have the s7, i'm after a 67 ticket if you have one?
 
I have one for trade as well. If you can wait until 10-08-11 we can trade. I am looking for Mitsubishi i Concept '03 or either academy car. Send me a PM if interested.
 
if you have a Ballade CR-X, i'll trade you the s7 for it. let me kno.
 
i have one, low mileage ;) i want a cerbera speed 12.. interested?
 
if you have a Ballade CR-X, i'll trade you the s7 for it. let me kno.

Not to steal the OP's car but if he goes for another deal I have this and I'm in need of an S7 as well, but if the OP does have this car for your S7 ignore my post.
 
i have 2 S7. Stock both. And i want a cerbera speed 12... interested?
 
I have the S7 also. Looking for Hemi Cudas in the following colors: Sandlewood Beige, Evening Blue, or Winchester Gray.
 
Not to steal the OP's car but if he goes for another deal I have this and I'm in need of an S7 as well, but if the OP does have this car for your S7 ignore my post.

add me on psn and send me a message, lets work something out.

also, anyone else reading this can add me too, looking for racers to race with.
 
Back