Saleen S7

  • Thread starter Thread starter BMWM52012
  • 5 comments
  • 488 views
Messages
359
Zimbabwe
probably not
Messages
jmoney3131
Have not been able to find one in the UCD. I have a good set of concept cars. I don't really have a bunch of 0/0/0 cars, but I have a pretty big collection... you might find what you're looking for.
 
I can send you one as soon as I can get on. It may be a little bit though. Send FR to Henso32. Just send me something back, dont really matter what.

Make sure you put S7 in the FR so I remember what to send you.

Dont worry about sending me anything, this one is on me. Enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Sweet, thx man I'll try to send you something good to compensate you (I feel bad taking stuff for free). I just figured out that I can't get online today, but I will tommorrow.
 
Sounds good because I found out I can't also.
 
Ill be online in a few minutes I sent you an FR
 
Car is sent.
 
Back