Saleen-Tesla Model S - Now has a name FourSixteen

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 72 comments
This. The wheels look good (tuner car, of course they do), but the front looks featureless and bland.
I prefer the front of the Saleen. Never been keen on the basking shark-style fake grille of the regular Model S. Saleen has added some definition to the hood too with those extra ripples.

The Tesla front at least had an upmarket feel which was right considering the price and the uniqueness, it was very Maserati-ish.

It looks like they took a perfectly good Model S and added drag to it.

I give it the best-looking EV award....

But it still isn't that great. Looks like a Jag XF crossed with a Panamera.

Watching the news this morning and seeing the latest floods in the country made me wonder , How well a Tesla would handle high water ?

Watching the news this morning and seeing the latest floods in the country made me wonder , How well a Tesla would handle high water ?
Little better or worse than any other vehicle if it was standing in it overnight, I suspect, though in theory if you didn't mind your feet getting a bit wet I suspect you could drive it through higher water than the average sedan, since it doesn't need to ingest air in order to function.

Other manufacturers do thoroughly test electric cars to make sure they're up to the same standards regular cars are, though.

Why should it have to handle something it wasn't designed for? Most places that have flash floods would block of those areas so travel isn't attempted. Even vehicles that you'd think were designed for it (at least the owners do) have trouble and at times are flipped over in high rapid moving waters.

I think it's awesome to see someone actually take a Tesla to the next level, but idk about the front. I wish it had a grill.

Latest Posts

Back