Sam_Fear's Photorific Miscellany of Vehicularisms and Scenaria!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam_Fear
  • 44 comments
  • 6,503 views
Good job with the new pictures except for the last one. On that you probably should of reduced the brightness (Known as exposure in the game) for a better picture.

Well, I purposely over exposed it. It was an attempt at using the miniature effect and brightness to focus only on the wheel (the comp. theme). I wasn't happy with it, but wasn't sure if it was a total fail - guess it was! :) In the end, I was disappointed how the Benz wheel shots worked out, but I did get a few other non-wheel focused shots I may be able to use someday.

Thanks for looking all!

I think I'm going to enter that last Maserati shot in this weeks comp. I liked it better, but didn't want to waste it on that weeks comp - way to many outstanding shots that week.
 
Week 16 - Cool vs. Warm
Maserati - GranTurismo S '08

No shoot, I just entered a shot from the Italy shoot.

Won the Cool side of a H2H poll, but lost by 1 vote in the Final!

ToscanaTarmac_39-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Week 17 - Colour Blind
Citroën - GT by Citroën Race Car
Volkswagen - typ2(T1) SambaBus '62

My entry made the poll!:
ToscanaTarmac_52.jpg


Others:
ToscanaTarmac_59.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_53.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_48.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_58.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_66.jpg


ToscanaTarmac_51.jpg


More pics on my Photobucket.
 
Last edited:
I love the second shot.
 
Thanks fellas. I really like how these look from this session. I like using the cross processing filter anyhow.
 
Commenting on the Mercedes and VW wheel shots upstream: I really think you have an eye for color. The blue VW rim shot and the reds with the Mercedes rims are really artistically interesting to me.
 
The GT set is great. They all have something special...something GOOD special! ;)
 
WEEK 18 - Welcome to Germany!
Volkswagen - Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Mercedes-Benz - 300 SL Coupe '54

My Entry...
NrburgringNordschleife_61.jpg


Others:
NrburgringNordschleife_49.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_38.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_48.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_63.jpg


NrburgringNordschleife_59.jpg


More pics on my Photobucket.
 
You double posted there. Great pics and I think you picked the right one for your entry 👍
 
Week 102 - The Running Of The Leaves
Maserati GranTurismo S '08

My entry .... was too late.
AutumnRing_5.jpg
 
Week 103 - Santa's Sleigh

Fiat - 500 F '68
Grand Touring Garage - 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer

My entry....
ChamonixMain_20.jpg


Others:
ChamonixMain_16.jpg


ChamonixMain_13.jpg
 
Nice pictures, keep them coming ;)
 
Back