SATC ~ "Sex And The City" ~ Girly Car Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter designate-19L
  • 30 comments
  • 2,924 views
Messages
383
Messages
oneninelima
From the dude who brought you the Super FR Saloon Series...inspired by LeMons...

SATC
"Sex And The City"
Compact Car Series


Sponsored by Sheilas' Wheels, MaxFactor and Jimmy Choo.

Hot hatches, kei cars, hairdressers' cars, convertibles - if it's the sort of thing your little sister would drive, this is where it belongs!

Twisty and urban circuits. Production cars. 370PP. Comfort softs. All aids on. Simple.

Completely stupid and immature...or potentially massive and serious fun? Hmm.

EVENT INFORMATION:
Casual spot races, of roughly 15 minute duration, preceded by practice/qualifying. False start check ON, penalties WEAK, damage OFF, tyre and fuel depletion ON.

INTEREST ROSTER:
oneninelima
xkubunt
watermelonpunch
DriifterzZ
phil bell
fatrab
C-ZETA
GT5_X2010
​
 
Last edited:
Ford Ka in bright pink with aero parts! Chavtastic.
 
I've got a Daihatsu Storia 2WD, and...the competely terrible and disgusting PEUGEOT 307CC. Both pink.
 
I've got a Daihatsu Storia 2WD, and...the competely terrible and disgusting PEUGEOT 307CC. Both pink.

They sound awful, I need to have a look in my garage to see what girly crap I have, cappuccino is a definate. Paint it pink and voila!
 
Cappuccino takes the skinny latte! Brilliant little car, but girly as ****.

Not just pink though, soft lilacs, and yellows, and purples.
 
I want to turn my PS3 back on now to see what utter monstrousity I can find and make for this. Another car that just came to mind is the daihatsu convertible, not sure what it's called but the awful one.

If only this game had the Micra convertible!
 
I want to turn my PS3 back on now to see what utter monstrousity I can find and make for this. Another car that just came to mind is the daihatsu convertible, not sure what it's called but the awful one.

If only this game had the Micra convertible!

The Copen. Basically a giant rollerskate.

This thing isn't a joke by the way, 350PP CS can be a riot!
 
The Copen. Basically a giant rollerskate.

This thing isn't a joke by the way, 350PP CS can be a riot!

I'm in, I love racing quick FF's around small/tight circuits.
 
I would be interested in entering

Probably with my Mazda Autozam (a premium car I'll have you know!)
Or any one of dozens of tiny little itty bitty low hp cars I own (despite the fact I haven't even finished aspec professional yet!!)
I think it might be better than 400 pp though - I'll have to check.

I have a pink Honda Z Act. (iris rose pearl)
It's my favourite car in the whole game!!! It's so unbearably cute.
(I actually AM a girl, so it's okay for me to say girly things like this - it's perfectly normal & natural. Even though it makes my bf cringe.)

My Nissan Be-1 is another favourite of mine.
 
I'm not going to participate because lack of time from my part.. But I got a few "girly" cars for you that could still be fun to drive:

AUDI TT 1,8T quattro '00
BMW 120d '04
BMW 120i '04
Chrystler PT Cruiser '00
Citroen C3 1,6 '02
FIAT 500 1,2 8V '08
FIAT Coupe Turbo Plus '00
FIAT Panda Super '90
Ford KA '01
Mazda 323 F '93
Mazda 2 '03
Mazda MX-5 (any year :))
Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 '98
MG TF160 '03
MINI Cooper 1,3i '98
Opel Tigra 1,6i '99
Peugeot 106 S16 '03
Peugeot 206 S16 '99
Seat Ibiza Cupra '04
Toyota Vitz/Yaris RS 1,5 '00/'07
VW Lupo 1,4 '02
VW New Beetle 2,0 '00
Volvo C30 '09

Have fun. 👍
 
:)

Actually I was wondering if 400PP might be more interesting, although it might be a stretch to tune a kei car to that. Watch the space above!
 
APOLOGIES! Tonight has to be postponed! Will update with the next meet.
 
I would SO do this in a Fiat 500...if only I could get to my PS3 before Monday. :guilty:
 
This series sounds bizzare, strange, twisted, unusual and quite possibly brilliant. Sign me up please. Could I drive a Daihitsu Copen Active Top? I'd like to keep it in yellow however.
 
This series makes you want to make this sound 👍

The graphics in that are as boxy as the Works cars. LOL

This series sounds bizzare, strange, twisted, unusual and quite possibly brilliant. Sign me up please. Could I drive a Daihitsu Copen Active Top? I'd like to keep it in yellow however.

What's so twisted about adorable little cars? haha.

And here I thought I'd never be able to race one of the so many bitty little cars available in the game. :o)

I've already started working on the new seasonal K-cup races with 4 different cars.
(having real trouble with madrid mini in my I-Miev LOL)

I was disappointed with the Copen active top in gt4 but I haven't tried it in Gt5 yet.

:)

Actually I was wondering if 400PP might be more interesting, although it might be a stretch to tune a kei car to that. Watch the space above!

370pp can include a lot. But some cars will be left out of that category. My lovely little electric girly I-Miev would probably be left in the dust at 370pp on comfort tires. I can only get it up to 303pp I believe. (And I've done EVERYTHING to it I can). I'm having trouble getting gold in the Seasonal K-cup madrid mini with it. I'm going to try lowering it all the way & dare not hop a curb!

Personally, I'd like to see 2 different pp ranges. Maybe like a 320pp or 350pp limit, and then also a 400pp limit.

I had to use the power limiter on my autozam to enter the seasonal k-cup. (it's 420pp limit).

But if you have the limit up to 400pp, then there would have to be restraint on vehicles. Because MY sister drives a pick-up truck. ;) And I consider the Eagle Talon to be a girly car. LOL ;)
 
I would be interested in entering

Probably with my Mazda Autozam (a premium car I'll have you know!)
Or any one of dozens of tiny little itty bitty low hp cars I own (despite the fact I haven't even finished aspec professional yet!!)
I think it might be better than 400 pp though - I'll have to check.

I have a pink Honda Z Act. (iris rose pearl)
It's my favourite car in the whole game!!! It's so unbearably cute.
(I actually AM a girl, so it's okay for me to say girly things like this - it's perfectly normal & natural. Even though it makes my bf cringe.)

My Nissan Be-1 is another favourite of mine.

I haven't heard of a Honda Z Act. What does it look like? I really like my Honda at the moment. Its a CR-Z tuned using RKM info so its now my CR-Z Type R. Loving it at the moment. I'd enter it into this series but its not quite what you call cute. More aggresive. You should see my FT-86 G sports. Full black. Very aggresive. I think the Copen is spot on though.

Oh and its nice to see a girl interested in cars, GT5 and gaming
 
Personally, I'd like to see 2 different pp ranges. Maybe like a 320pp or 350pp limit, and then also a 400pp limit.
And I consider the Eagle Talon to be a girly car. LOL ;)

I'm a little reluctant to boost the PP by too much, since I really want to include the titchy cars, so 2 classes might be ideal. And the Eagle Talon, I think, is basically a Mitsubishi Eclipse, apparently very popular with women folk...and rice-heads (no small thanks to Paul Walker in TF&TF).
 
Is my CR-Z allowed? It will fit within the PP limit
 
I haven't heard of a Honda Z Act. What does it look like?

It's adorable! It looks like a cartoon bug of some type. And the back hatch kind of looks like a scuba mask. hahaha!!!!
You get a pristine one for winning the Beginners aspec japanese classics. (I think.)

I really like my Honda at the moment. Its a CR-Z tuned using RKM info so its now my CR-Z Type R. Loving it at the moment. I'd enter it into this series but its not quite what you call cute. More aggresive. You should see my FT-86 G sports. Full black. Very aggresive. I think the Copen is spot on though.

I'd say the crz is definitely too manly for the hairdressers race. It looks a bit angry. LOL.
But I like all hondas really. Except those van-looking civics.

Oh and its nice to see a girl interested in cars, GT5 and gaming

My bf thought the same thing... until we started fighting for time on the ps3. LOL. Now I bet he wishes he lived with a girl who said "ew" to video gaming & cars.

I'm a little reluctant to boost the PP by too much, since I really want to include the titchy cars, so 2 classes might be ideal. And the Eagle Talon, I think, is basically a Mitsubishi Eclipse, apparently very popular with women folk...and rice-heads (no small thanks to Paul Walker in TF&TF).

Yeah, you'll edge out the really kooky cars with too high a pp. I definitely though think 2 classes would fix that. And then the girly slightly higher pp cars can be involved too. And I'm sure there's several goofy cars that would fit fairly well into both a 350 & a 400.
But I definitely think the really low pp cars would be the most hilarious in a race.

As for the Eagle Talon - I hadn't put it together before with the Eclipse, but I see it now. I just know that my really girlish friend actually bought an Eagle Talon when they'd only been out a little while. The way she squeeled about it is all I can remember. That, and I hated being a passenger in the back seat of the Talon. I felt like I could come to a horrible end trapped back there. This was almost 20 years ago.
 
can we have more warning before a meeting in future? Oh, and is it in an open lounge or your closed lounge? Either way I need to send you a friend request over PSN
 
Ctrl + F "Mustang"

No results.

I'm surprised, to be honest.
 
is it in an open lounge or your closed lounge?

Depending on attendance, it might initially be open. If d1ckheads get in and muck up the racing, I'll make a closed one.
 
K, so this isn't really happening. Not to worry, I think a proper LeMons series is better...but I prefer meatier cars anyway...

(Thread subscription removed)
 
Back