Saturday Night Drift Series.

• Thread starter Alexd1345
  • 190 comments
Today was fun, hope that you guys get more practise for tomorrow. Any last hour car changes? I will use a 2JZ MK3. Z34 chassis. Also I need 3 people to judge both, qualifying and Top 8.

Last edited:
Today was fun, hope that you guys get more practise for tomorrow. Any last hour car changes? I will use a 2JZ MK3. Z34 chassis. Also I need 3 people to judge both, qualifying and Top 8.

I will be changing to a Silvia S15, Blitz ER34 engine on a Z34 chassis (car made by MadFlavour)

"DW"
PSN ID: DWorks-
Car: BMW M3 CSL
Hybrid:Yes
Engine: V10/BMW M5
Chassis:ASTON MARTIN DB9

Added you two and changed your car,Matt, by the way my track is on share, get it as soon as possible so you can take enough practise. Qualification at 8PM (my time, GMT +2) Ok?

Last edited:
Added you two and changed your car,Matt, by the way my track is on share, get it as soon as possible so you can take enough practise. Qualification at 8PM (my time, GMT +2) Ok?

How loong til qualify? (Hours)?

First of all, sorry for double post. Second, stop making decisions while I'm judging. It's my comp. I will see how many people come in half of an hour, and then take a decision. The Qualifying is for matching up one each other.

Normal schedule. 7 minutes for the event to start.
I don't see nobody coming.

Last edited:
Talk about luck. I will have to fix this crappy internet problem. Why me. WHY ME. I think we will have to make it tomorrow.

Back