Saturday Night Drift Series.

• Thread starter Alexd1345
  • 190 comments
So -4 points if you drop any tyre. Right? Also, what track do you guys want for this round? Something regular, right? lol. I was thinking of Meihan.

So -4 points if you drop any tyre. Right? Also, what track do you guys want for this round?

That's up to you, you shouldn't ask people so it's more challenging for us.
And I got the scores for you, but I don't know how many points your giving each.

1).MCR-Hako
2).MCR-Freddy
3).Aidan-S13
----------
(Based on Qualifying Scores)
4 ).MCR-Gio
5.)LsPredator
6.)Ridik
7.)JSD-DUDDY
8.)SomeRandomNinja
9.)Mainhacker123
10.)DjHashBrown
11.)Bambyes

Meihan, Ebisu or... well thats the thing :X
The comp was today as it couldn't be held yesterday.

If I can't organize it better, this week it won't be held. But I don't think it will take that long.

Points system is weird and hard for people to stay competitive.

Idea for op provided by SPANK. :lol:

when I looked earlier it was the autumn ring map :P also, I wont be attending this round, having a DLC track round kinda 🤬 everyone about, and makes people unable to attend.

Ah well, your comp.

cya's at round 3.

MattRichards96
when I looked earlier it was the autumn ring map :P also, I wont be attending this round, having a DLC track round kinda 🤬 everyone about, and makes people unable to attend.

Ah well, your comp.

cya's at round 3.

Hack is your friend. Or buy it, its cheap!

Ah well, your comp.

cya's at round 3.

They will most likely glitch the track, so people without DLC can attend.

Don't quote me on this though, I'm not officially part of the comp, I only helped judge 1 round.

Erm... I glitch it everytime I get on... So no thing to complain, :lol:
You gus can sign-up already.

Ah well, your comp.

cya's at round 3.

We Glitch the track so you will be able to Get on the track

Back