Saturday night live (New club thread in last post)

• Thread starter Kkj10
  • 37 comments

First track

• Spa

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Monza

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Zolder

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Laguna Seca

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Behind the wheel
Kkj_10
Hi all. This stems from the World Tier Championship Series social lounge thread.

This is all about having fun, clean racing. Going to open a private lobby for first race start at 20:40pm UK time. 10min qualy session starts at 20.30pm. Races will be appox. 20mins long (judged by number of laps). Will be keep going until the numbers drop. Don't worry if you can't make the first race. Simply add me to your friends list then request an invite through the messaging system when your ready to join.

Tracks will be decided by the lobby's track voting system. Please make sure you choose the option to change tracks after each race and select the vote to start session when your ready. If not I will choose a track at random and start the race.

We will be using a variety of cars limited to a different class each race (suggestions welcome). When registering leave your PSN name and I'll add you to the list below.

1. Kkj_10

Last edited:
I'll have to miss this one I think. I've been able to neglect the missus under the guise of her having to revise for her end of year exams.

But they're done now and I don't think I can keep just shouting "revise!" and shutting the door.

I would love to, but it's my mates 40th that day/night and there will be much drinking. He has arranged a Beer pong table, so there will be beer pong and flip the cup to name a few! I will hopefully recover in time for Sundays race.

Hope everyone has a blast!

I'll add you both to the list. Invites will be sent to everyone via PSN shortly before 7pm. Any car preference?

@JAt, I've added you. Send me a message when your ready and I'll send you an invite as long as we're not currently racing.

All invites sent. Not as good a turn out as I hoped

Half decent turn out in the end. 5-6 cars each race. Thanks to all that showed up. All good clean racing! :gtpflag:

Spa was fun but uneventful in the GT3's. The Clio's round the Nurburgring GP track were defiantly the most action packed and fun. 3 of us finished within a couple of seconds after 10 laps. Side by side on more than one occasion without contact. The Formula C's round Monaco wasn't the best idea! Lots of pit stops and lost wheels.

Thanks again all who turned up.

I can't commit to every Saturday unfortunately. If there's enough intrest we could move it to a Sunday until the Tier series starts that I've commited to?

Ok guys. I'll add you both to the list later on. Got a couple ideas floating about that I could do with SNL. Will keep you posted.

By the way Im trying to set up an endurance this sunday. If youre interested youre more than welcome to join. See my signature for details :)

Looks decent, if I'm around and there's still space I will jump in.

Not hosted my me. I won't be in the house until at least 10 o'clock. Feel free to use the series name/set up in my absence.

Right guys & girls. Short notice I know but I can host another SNL tonight from 8.30pm GMT (just over 2 hours from when this was posted.

Please see the OP for details. It will be updated shortly.

Ok kkj, ill try to make this @Mr SkyyJuice you old sod, get in too, and @Spooky Wooky , you better join, lets support kkj n do a big one! Lets get stalli the miserable bleeder! Lol, if im not in straight away ill defo be in later lads.

I'm out till about 11-12 o clock. will join when i get back if others are still racing. Had a really good night racing with the CRAP guys last night, it makes so much of a difference when you're not getting rammed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back