64. Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car '89 Cannot be traded ---> Blacklist
Your best bet is using a 1989 birthday ticket (16 possible cars) or a Level 23 ticket (30 possible cars.)
I'd go with finding a 1989 ticket and backing that up to be able to try multiple times.
I might be wrong, but that may no longer be an option. I think I remember reading on here that the glitch was "fixed" in one of the updates. I never do it so I don't know for sure
I might be wrong, but that may no longer be an option. I think I remember reading on here that the glitch was "fixed" in one of the updates. I never do it so I don't know for sure
I've been grinding the UCD for a while and it hasn't come up. I do want it badly though, so I think that if it doesn't come up in the next OCD update I'll change the title of the thread.