Sauber C9 and XJR-9 For Trade Tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cgroh89
  • 16 comments
  • 706 views
Messages
79
Messages
cgroh89
Have both of these on the account I dupe my paints with. XJR-9 is 0 miles Sauber is not. Not really looking for anything special but wouldnt the R8 Race Car or post what you have. Please post here. Dont pm me
 
do you have a r92c ready for trade now? thanks
 
No I do not. Just these two on the account.
 
I'll take that sauber merc off your hands for one of my cars. ive got a few nice ones. depends on what your lookin for. let me know what you want and i might just have it.
 
Do you have link to your garage? I was looking for all the r8's and vettes and I did that so now I am just looking for anything interesting.
 
ok i get it. i dont have a link to my garage, but i can make one in about 30 minutes or so.
 
Might be worth it to make a thread like I did lol, I update mine nightly
 
lol how do i make a thread to show you my garage?
 
Bump , Still have these
 
hi

i'm interested in the Sauber, check the thread in my sig.

PM me if interested
 
Last edited:
Nothing pops out at me , though I wouldnt be opposed to trading for some matte paints if you have them.
 
Hello, What Would You Want For The Jaguar?
 
how about '67 ferrari 330 p4 for the jag?
Sorry, I Don't Own That Vehicle Nor Have Enough To Purchase It. Anything Else?
 
Back