Sauber c9, bugatti veyron, mark iv, chaparral, NASCAR, RALLY CARS AND MORE

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pauloo
  • 39 comments
  • 1,900 views
Messages
440
United States
Maryland homie
Messages
fifaMiddleton
!!i want a hks silvia!!
*or an Enzo or 787b or f1 or x1 or a limo or anything*

I have most of the prize cars so ask me for confirmation. This is a rough list of what i think people will be interested in.

premium:
Brian Vickers Nascar Redbull Toyota Camry
Suzuki Rally Car
Ford Mark IV 67'

standard:
Nissan R89 1989
Arta NSX
Mercedes Sauber C9
Bugatti Veyron
Chaparral 2D 67'


More just ask if I do have it

done 2 trades so far
 
Last edited:
What are you looking for?
 
What do you want for the Sauber C9?
 
I have an X1 and an F10 if interested.
 
I'm interested, what do you want
 
I have an R89C, i'd be interested in the Sauber
 
Sorry bro I have it
 
Check my garage, see if you enjoy anything.
 
Also, what is "motets"?
 
Lol I think I meant minolta
 
Okay, so anything from the link?
 
I like the f 07 or 10 and x1
 
I like the f 07 or 10 and x1

I mean can you offer anything from the link?
I of course have an X1, F10, and many other cars to offer.
 
You dont want a c9, r89, anything I have
 
I'm interested in the C9.
Mileage?
Parts bought?
 
O miles and stock, unless you want all the parts possible
 
It's zero cause I haven't drove it,
 
But don't you buy it used?

Lol you think I'm lying? Let's trade then you'll see. It's 0 miles and I think 800 hp
 
any takers for anything?
 
I don't think that you're lying :)
I have a slot for you on 28/12/10 if interested?
 
I'm free then what's the trade again? I know its my C9. pm me, i'm willing to offer other cars
 
what would you do for the c9 merc
 
what do you have,
 
hi interested in the chaparal or mk4 67,dont know if my cars are good enougth to trade though,

i have for trade-

cizeta v16t - red - std
nissan r390 gt1 road car - blue - std
countach 25th ani - black - std
hpa stage 2 r32 - silver - std
tvr cerbera speed 6 - pathfinder blue - std
tvr grif 500 - space blue pearl - std
seven fireblade - silver - std
deloreon s2 - silver - std
supra rz 97 - silver - 725bhp (power mods only)
ferrari california - red - std
shelby cobra 67 - white/blue - 746bhp/918kg (heavily modded)

let me know if interested:tup:
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in the Red Bull Nascar and something else that's not on the list if you have it. (Trans-Cammer Mustang)
 
I'm interested in the Red Bull Nascar and something else that's not on the list if you have it. (Trans-Cammer Mustang)

pm me offers
 
Back