Play about with the LSD settings I do when my rear wheels spin up I usually set them low then the car goes round corners like a dreamGreisenHi dudes, just bought this car and i am totally in love with it
But... i cant find any tuning guides for it at all and sometimes when breaking the rear is flying out and smoking a lil. Can anybody please help me with the problem and please link or write down a setup![]()
Capt AirSorry for not helping but I wanted to know. Is it worth the 5 mill or so? And when will the dealership update? Any idea?
Capt AirHOLY BALLS! The AI can win with it? I'm saving/grinding up now!
👍 My friend
Yea it's worth it since you don't win it (unless you want to take a 1 in a hundred or so chance with the birthday trick, or a 1 in 1031 chance with a 1000 ticket.
It's one of the best Group C cars, and even the AI win with it (B spec or remote racing).
OCD will probably update early next week, the UCD updates with every race you start.
Just my 2 cents.