Sauber, Minolta or what?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davide28
  • 9 comments
  • 1,994 views
Messages
101
Messages
Davide28
Hello everyone! I have to buy a prototype but I really can't decide.
The Minolta seems like the best choiche (more hp, less wheight) but the sauber is a beautiful premium.
Any other prototype I should consider? Thanks.
 
Hello,
Also Bentley Speed 8, Peugeot 908 HDI FAP, Audi R10, Mazda 787B...
 
Bentley Speed 8, for the handling :) Its more than fast enough.
 
One you get used to Minolta's handling you-ll be winning races easily. Shouldn't take to long to master regardless of skill.
The easiest of the group c cars to handle in my opinion are is the prototype nissans. Using a dualshock 3 they feel like they-re glued to the road.

Below 700 performance points you'll want the Audi R8 Race '01, the non-premium one.

If you want premium(Audi) then buy the premium version; drives slighty less as good.

As for a premium prototype the 787B Mazda is one not many people regret. Great engine noise , cockpit view, handling... its all there.

EDIT: The R89c and R92CP are the Nissans.
 
Personally I enjoyed the Mazda 757B stealth a lot, but you can find faster race cars. Next race car will be the Sauber without a doubt!

Good luck with your pick.
 
My vote goes for 787B.
 
Personally, I don't think there is a car in GT (outside Escudeo & Red Bulls X's) faster than the Minolta.
I had one in GT5 and when you master it, no Group C car is better but that's my opinon.
The Sauber is also very good too. Whatever you select, you'll have fun.
 
I chose the MINOLTA, but I immediately regretted it after I found out it is one of the Le Mans cars that hasn't been improved visually. The Bentley Speed 8 and Sauber Mercedes have both been improved. I really don't understand why they don't make all Le Mans cars on Premium, beautiful machines.
 
Thanks everyone for the response! i see mixed feelings about different cars. I'm gonna consider the 787b and the Bentley in the future.. :)
 
The Mazda 787B. This car had excellent handling with enough speed to keep up with the others.
 
Back