Save game DL/ NOOB drivers

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustang245
  • 35 comments
  • 2,636 views
Famine, thanks for posting! I do propose we make it an 'infractable offence'.

Well, I'll pass it onto Jordan.

Though I may have to put mattresses on the floor around him for his safety.


Why is the use of this highly derogatory term allowed, in a forum more strictly moderated according to forum rules than most other fora?

Is this Counterstrike, should fps taunts be allowed? headshot! :crazy:

Don't make me pwn you. For I am 1337. w00t.
 
Yes, the term 'nOOb' is offensive, but not as much as some peoples driving style...
 
Couldn't agree more. I originally did download the save-game but before I decided to load it to my USB flash drive I thought about it and told myself, why did I pay $39 if I wasn't going to beat the game myself? So I ended up deleting it and playing the game myself. I'm upto the S-Class and have over 1.4 million credits from racing online with GTP'ers.

Most of these idiot drivers in the expert races are only there because of save game downloads, because they surely do not have what it takes to race the way you need to race in-order to beat all the events.

I liked the system EA implemented with NFS: Pro Street and how you could not transfer save-game files at all. 👍
 
The release of GTA IV tomorrow should get a lot of the less-talented online drivers off of the tracks.
 
I'm a (pretty) good driver, who's very respectful of other drivers to the point of putting myself in harms way to ensure you get a clean pass. I want to play GTA4 (for about a week)...
 
Back