Saved game file on Gamefaqs.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter slowmo
  • 5 comments
  • 1,898 views
Messages
17
I thought we couldn't use saved game files from other people's PS3.
 
You can't. It would not work if you tried to use it because saves are tied to PSN IDs.
 
I guess they don't know their saving him a backup save.
 
If you completed the game without ever connecting to PSN, presumably the save file would then work on anyone's PS3, as it would not be tied to a PSN account...
 
Anyone care to try it on a sub account just for curiosity's sake?
 
Anyone care to try it on a sub account just for curiosity's sake?

I did, it'll erase the original save file and give you a fresh new one, if you were to use it with a different psn account, but it'll work fine if you log in from another ps3 using the same psn account you used for the save file.
 
Back