savegame and setup

• Thread starter u982245
  • 58 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
please please please can someone post a UK downloadable version gamesave

thanks.

i've tried the previous gamesave, but when i load up the game it does not recognize it.

please please please can someone post a UK downloadable version gamesave

thanks.

i've tried the previous gamesave, but when i load up the game it does not recognize it.

the one in this thread is a UK one, and theres also one on gamefaqs.com

This is not working? I can save it to Ps3 but when i load up the game it does not recognize it?

did you delete your original game save? GT only allows 1 game save. If you dont want to loose your original save then back it up to a USB stick before deleting it.

I have Download version.

What is the version of the gamesave?

Is the directory set up just like: PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files....

Is it possible that you have it like:
PS3\PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files? If it is, go into the PS3 file and "cut" the PS3 file out of that.

What is the version of the gamesave?

Is the directory set up just like: PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files....

Is it possible that you have it like:
PS3\PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files? If it is, go into the PS3 file and "cut" the PS3 file out of that.

Its PS3\SAVEDATA\actual data files.... and everything is in the right plase.

Maby i have to have the BD version to get it work.

thx guys works fine pal BD version. I think i'll keep playing my save data as i'm nearly finished myself, will have fun with this though. I've put it in my JPN account i the users section that way i can use either one when i want.

Can you manage to push the buttons yourself, or do you want me to come round and do that too?

Just play the game.

I can't speak for the original poster, but I've been sim racing for years with games with much more credibility than gran turismo, and I don't really see the need to mess around with pointless offline races to get the experience points to buy faster cars.

Hi everyone,

Firstly i'm new to the forum so please forgive me for any eticates i forget lol.

I have GT5P and have played for a few hours on my bro's 60GB PS, and also played for a shorter amount of time on my own 40GB version, but then went to transfer the save game data from the 60GB, onto my 40GB version so I could carry on on my PS with my better/more advanced save game. I did the usual, "copy" function from the USB to the HDD on my 40GB PS, but when i checked the HDD save games on my 40 GBPS, the file size was still the same as before - suggestin that the file had not transfered and overwritten. I tried to load up GT5P in the hope that the bigger more advanced file had loaded and transfered properly somehwere...somehow, but seems not.

Iv also tried takin the 4 files from the save game directory on my USB and puttin them on the top of my USB and then copying onto the HDD, but when i try to copy the files and overwrite them, it says the data is corrupted.

Any ideas would reeeally be appreciated, thanks.

Can you manage to push the buttons yourself, or do you want me to come round and do that too?

Just play the game.

Well said, i totally agree with you, whats the point of buying the game.

Push a few buttons yourselfs, and stop being so lazy.

hey guys i only just got a ps3 for GT5:P yesterday, how do i go about getting this saved game onto the ps3? thanks

Please don't ruin the game for yourself by jumping right to the top. The whole point of GT is to build you way upwards. I don't want to lose the cars I have to just to get the F2007. All those together cost me nearly as much as the F2007. I agree prize money could be a bit higher, especially the A- and S-series. But don't make money by running the F430 at daytona over and over again, you'll get sick of it so fast it's incredible. I can make a maximum of 100-200.000cr at a time before I get tired of the whole thing and go do something else. Why not complete C, B and A-series again? Exclude those that you don't have the needed car for anymore of course.

i know what you mean but i don't have the patience to sit through it all, in the full GT5 i'm sure i will take longer to play through it, in this i have done all the races i just want to try out other cars now, not hugely fussed about the f1 because i come from a sim racing background and have driven f1s in many games before so it isnt a big deal for me, was really hoping it would have lots of money so i could buy other things :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back