Saving Games Snafu

I was wondering, I was working with my hybridized GT2 file, I saved the game but when I tried to load it the next time I played, it did'nt even recognize the save file. Is this normal? lol Thanks again
Mike

When U say it doesn't recognize the save, do U mean that it doesn't load a save at all, or is a save loading, but there are no cars in the garage?

I'm using a CDx; the codes will work but after I save it, the next time i try to load the game, it says game file not found. I'm gonna try it again b/c it may have been a fluke.

Well....I assumed if the codes worked than it is the correct version of the game. Are there any ways to figure out what version of the game I have?

Ya if the codes are workin then they prolly are for the right version, but usually the easiest way to tell is with the money code.

version 1.0
801D0FC8 E0FF
801D0FCA 05F5

Version 1.1
801d1338 eoff
801d133a 05f5

Version 1.2
801D1568 E0FF
801D156A 05F5

depending on which one works, that's what version U have, unless U have the greatest hits version. I guess that's a whole different story. Have U tried saving a non hybrid game to the card to make sure that the card is not the problem?

Yes I'm sure the card is not the problem. I'll go over it from the top. I tried several codes for the 4 different versions of GT2. I found out that I have just regular GT2 no version number. I tried some engine switching, it worked. I wanted to save my new hybridized cars, it saved just fine, but before it saved, it told my my mem card was not formatted than it saved. So I checked out the cards by turning the ps on but leaving the lid open, it said there were GT Game files on them. I dunno what the deal is. I'm going to try again today b/c I was pretty groggy when this happened.

Back