He/Him
ScaffUK
My first few:

qsSkfkk.jpg

tEZKcL1.jpg

CDfaf26.jpg

y6lv9LR.jpg

RKtkWNW.jpg

Thanks - still amazes me that people say PC2 looks like a last gen title!
Looking at your photo's (which are amazing looking) looks like night and day from what i see in actual gameplay. At times it can look great and yet other times it can actually look worse than some racing titles last gen.

Take some gameplay photo's at night with other cars in shot with no trickery.

Looking at your photo's (which are amazing looking) looks like night and day from what i see in actual gameplay. At times it can look great and yet other times it can actually look worse than some racing titles last gen.

What trickery?

Photo mode you can make it look far better with many many options right?
Almost none of my shots use filters, so unless the tools available to photographers the world over like being in focus and depth of field are trickery, then no.

Then again I did get someone on my YouTube channel accuse me of being unfair to GTS in a comparison video as I was putting it up against PC2 on an overpowered PC (funnily enough they are both running on the same PS4 Pro).

That aside I think that personally I will stick to photos that I like and look good in my photo thread, if you wish to show the extremes of both ends of the scale in PC2 I would suggest you go right ahead with your own thread.

What TV do you have?

Merely pointing out at times the game does looks absolutely awful and some last gen games do actually look better.
Anything possible if you cherry pick.

Now as I said please feel free to go ahead and create that thread.

Latest Posts

Back