scammers

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANLEY27
  • 22 comments
  • 1,613 views
Messages
9
United Kingdom
uk
Messages
anley27
Just been scammed again wtf
can we name and shame the people?
 
Glad I stopped myself. I was almost neck deep in the banned pool
 
You can't name and shame there either..:indiff:
 
No, it'd just create tension. If someone said a friend of your scams then you would stand up for your friend. Changing it from "he scammed me" to a debate between more and more people.
 
Can someone please tell me why people have the need to do such think
 
Use the PSN report function, as stated many times in the reputation thread. GTPlanet is not a mediator for user transactions, just a means to conduct them.

Can someone please tell me why people have the need to do such think
Dishonesty is rampant in today's society, unfortunately.
I'd suggest viewing our reputation thread to see who's legit and who isn't. There's plenty of valued and responsible traders around here, take a little time and seek them out 👍
 
Sorry thing...... on my phone lol not the best idea.
 
Sorry thing...... on my phone lol not the best idea.

Oh well (FYI) there's a few in this thread.:sly:

What did you get scammed out of, If I may ask ?
 
Use the PSN report function, as stated many times in the reputation thread. GTPlanet is not a mediator for user transactions, just a means to conduct them.


Dishonesty is rampant in today's society, unfortunately.
I'd suggest viewing our reputation thread to see who's legit and who isn't. There's plenty of valued and responsible traders around here, take a little time and seek them out 👍

Will do that thanks for the advice.
 
Would you like me to send you some?

Which colors would you like? Send a friends requests to playnthru2.👍
 
I'd be more than happy to send some as well mate. FR Rayzah with what you want for paint in the message, and I'll shoot some over to you 👍
 
Chrome and matte colours

Just FYI, double posting is frowned upon at GTP. They prefer us using the multi-quote system. 👍

Welcome, btw. :dopey:
 
I need some clarification.

If we can name and shame people on the Banned User Log, then why not name and shame bad seeds in the GT5 community?
 
Because the only people that touch the BUL are site moderators and administrators, and it relates to their dealings here on the site (which all levels of staff can see, to varying degrees). A name and shame here, relating to dealings on PSN, is nothing more than a he-says-x, he-says-y argument.
 
Always back up your save game file before you send anything to anyone.
 
I'd be more than happy to send some as well mate. FR Rayzah with what you want for paint in the message, and I'll shoot some over to you 👍

Thanks alot pal what's very nice of you.I'll fr you tonight.
 
Back