Scape Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ant78
  • 2,859 comments
  • 339,587 views
Gran Turismo® 7_20220406192803.png


Gran Turismo® 7_20220402221330.png


Gran Turismo® 7_20220402221339.png


Gran Turismo® 7_20220402221349.png



Gran Turismo® 7_20220402221358.png
 
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1971. My friend in high school (in the late '80s) had one of these in this color that was fully restored. An expensive gift to a high school student, but we enjoyed cruising around in it.

d5ab7c39c32314d0effecfdb4a778729_photo.webp


aae44ab3c01d9f09f9ca034532d8cf10_photo.webp


62beb5c6689117a6f3203aabeff1040f_thumb_l.webp
 
Last edited:
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG 1971. My friend in high school (in the late '80s) had one of these in this color that was fully restored. An expensive gift to a high school student, but we enjoyed cruising around in it.

d5ab7c39c32314d0effecfdb4a778729_photo.webp
Back in those days we used to call the 240Z the “pound-and-a-half” car.

24 OZ = 24 ounces
 
Last edited:
View attachment 1134649

Honestly I think this is one of my best shot.

I just hate that I did it while using a joke car.
You know you can go back in and change the car? In fact you can change the whole camera setup as well.
 
Very nice pics! This is a beautiful car. What is it?
This is the Ferrari 458 Italia with a widebody and some custom parts
 
This is my first attempt at livery. The decals here are of American brands which are cheap and questionable in quality. I think only people within the US will get the joke here, but maybe others will too? Either way, it's meant to be funny.

7beae72929bf263a28e8f1d99798fff0_photo.webp


5a1f08250a7e1c80b44416e662ddb91e_photo.webp
 
Back