Scape Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ant78
  • 2,859 comments
  • 339,482 views
Mildly cambered and somewhat slammed Abarth family...
4c08ae3f27d8c0e46ec2b33dde33ac32_photo.webp
 
oh my sorry for that...😔
mine parked a bit higher in the Gaming Room so kids cant reach they
View attachment 1141292
Now that looks awesome. :)
And that’s what happens when the misses thinks it’s a good idea to let a 3 & 1 year old play with said cars. I mean, they are toy cars, but not for their age group. 🤪 and I guess not all kids play as careful as I did. :lol: Even the Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars I had as a kid looked brand new until the minute the oldest got his hands on them. :p
 
GMW
I’m glad you feel comfortable driving on the left hand side of the road in California. 😂

As an 🇦🇺 🇺🇸 person, I can relate.
 
I need to buy a 2nd R33 😍
 
Back