Scape Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ant78
  • 2,859 comments
  • 339,411 views
Some of the latest livery :gtpflag:

1651404187482.png

1651404199111.png

1651404207785.png

1651404227679.png
 










1... I have a weird obsession with license plates belonging to its real counterpart.
2... I wish we could pull the Atenza to give it a widebody!
3... Noone said post edited pics weren't allowed. :D
 
These new locations with the Sakura plants would have looked so much better had PD taken them during the daytime.
I feel like that about so many of the locations as well as some that are in the daytime that i'd prefer at night. I try to tweak them to my liking with certain effects though. For example

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 2.31.57 PM.png



This location comes only in the daytime however I needed it at night for what I was going for so I had to do some reworking lol.
 
GT7 has made me fall in love with this car all over again.
20829269653057020.jpg
20830236041424013.jpg
20829462296897307.jpg
 
Back