Scape Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ant78
  • 2,856 comments
  • 339,160 views
20830067775901488.jpg
20829645390356472.jpg
 
My Murcie Trio.
Lamborghini Murcie Trio 1.jpg
Lamborghini Murcie Trio 2.jpg


This is actually the gray one I had since launch repainted, I was inspired by Ed Bolian's LP640 when repainting this.
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Farmland 1.jpg
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Farmland 2.jpg
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Farmland 3.jpg


Thinking of the Citi di' Aria rally events in GT4.
20829227295316592.jpg


My own Beetle is home.
20829788553668108.jpg
 
20830231511336004.jpg
20829648616830342.jpg
20829718175428070.jpg
20829595963371960.jpg

This for last Escudo picture, I struggled with finding settings that blurred the background but kept the car in focus. I tried different car speeds and panning speeds as well as different aperatures and shutter speeds. It seems hard to get speed blurs in scape photos with the car facing you. Can anyone share any tips? Thanks!
 
View attachment 1164680View attachment 1164681View attachment 1164682View attachment 1164683
This for last Escudo picture, I struggled with finding settings that blurred the background but kept the car in focus. I tried different car speeds and panning speeds as well as different aperatures and shutter speeds. It seems hard to get speed blurs in scape photos with the car facing you. Can anyone share any tips? Thanks!
It depends where the car is within the scape area. If you're right by the edge of the "zone" of the car will effectively leave the "zone" and it'll blur out the whole pic. If you shift the car further back down the road and zoom in, the car has more space to move through in the time of the shutter speed so it calculates it better.
 
It depends where the car is within the scape area. If you're right by the edge of the "zone" of the car will effectively leave the "zone" and it'll blur out the whole pic. If you shift the car further back down the road and zoom in, the car has more space to move through in the time of the shutter speed so it calculates it better.
Excellent! Thank you!
 
Back