Scary Movie 1, 2 and upcomming 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter Attila_Da_Hun
  • 7 comments
  • 1,073 views
Messages
2,224
Your opinion on these movies? I think there were funny as hell. First one rocked but the second one was a little lacking it seemed, but still funny. The up-comming 3rd one looks hilarious from the preveiw i saw.
 
Yeah the first one was pure genius, the second one wasn't as good, but hopefully they came up with some good material for the 3rd.
 
Originally posted by Acidman
Yeah the first one was pure genius, the second one wasn't as good, but hopefully they came up with some good material for the 3rd.

yeah like replacing Shawn Wayans with Damon Wayans:banghead:
 
I saw previews for the 3rd and they have michael jackson(look alike?) and simone from american idol.:lol:
 
I think that they did all the good jokes in the first one. The second one was lame. Will probably give the third one a miss.
 
I enjoyed the first one. The second looked forced from the studio, and nothing but bad toilet jokes. I am actually looking forward to the 3rd though.
 
Back