-=> Scenery Competition II <=- Winner : Swiss Legend

  • Thread starter Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 31 comments
  • 2,155 views
Messages
1,948
United States
Rochester, MI
Messages
GrumpEone
titlebbf8.jpg
Welcome to Week 2, Scenery Competition.​

The first week's Winner will choose a theme for Week 3, and the Winner of Week 2 Picks Week 4's Theme, and so on.​

I don't expect this competition will run for a long time, due to the specific nature of the competition, but at least it should get ppl looking more at thier scenery in all thier Comp Entries.​
themebue4.jpg
Theme: She'll Be Coming around the Mountain... (concentrating on Mountains in the Scenery, not the car driven)
Cars: Open/ Any (Not the focal point, But Must be in the shot.)
Tracks: Open/ Any Fitting the Theme
PhotoTravel: Okay (if you must)​
rulesbgu8.jpg
  • Entry must be marked 'Final Entry' in Red Text.
  • Entry must be a Thumbnail, Preview, or Image that does not exceed 400x300 or 300x400. Click Here for 'Preview' Instructions.
  • We recommend that your use a free image hosting site such as ImageShack. (Imageshack, xs.to)
  • Submit only 1 Entry, must be your own work and must not appear in any other Competition.
  • All Elements of your Entry, must come from GT4.
  • This is a Free-Edit Artistic Competition, meaning you may use any photo manipulation software at your disposal..
  • You may Change your Entry once, please clearly indicate why your entry was changed.
  • Please do not: ask others to Vote for your Entry, try to sway the poll, and do not vote for youself.
  • Feel free to PM me, with any questions, concerns, or suggestions.
deadlinebdx5.jpg
Feb. 14th-ish, 2008​
 
Cars: Open/ Any (Not the focal point, But Must be in the shot.)

So a car has to be in the shot, just not prominently? I don't really see why this is necessary. What's the point of including something if it can't be the focal point?...

Anyway, here's my final entry... and it does lack a car...

FINAL ENTRY​




​
 
whoops, mod delete please!
 
So a car has to be in the shot, just not prominently? I don't really see why this is necessary. What's the point of including something if it can't be the focal point?...

That is only a rule to get a different perspective on the shots, this is not always going to be the rule. The next comp. rule specifics will be chosen by the wk 1 winner.


Anyway, here's my final entry... and it does lack a car...
FINAL ENTRY​
​

All entries will be in the poll, and the voters can decide, whether or not there needs to be a car in the shot.
 
Here's my entry.

Final Entry

​
 
Final Entry


:)​
 
[empty space];2909422
Final Entry


:)​

right off the bat, i think you overworked the blur too much... Mountains look very nice if they have high detail and focus..

if i have not much to do this weekend ( i doubt it since its Chinese new year), i'll pull off a grand canyon phot for this comp :)
 
i'm in on this one again, but i'm using an old shot just like the last time, but no atomic bombs :D

final entry

preview




​
 
i'm in on this one again, but i'm using an old shot just like the last time, but no atomic bombs :D
final entry
​


Awww, I loved the Atomic Bomb shot, we want more destruction/ annihilation shots... lol

Anyway that is a great shot!
 
My entry

FINAL ENTRY



- Click for full size -​
 
final entry


~full size~


-fuji speedway's D1 section. mt. fuji in background
​
 
Final Entry
​
 
I totally forgot about this, I had a shot cooked up and everything, anyways, now that I remembered, here it is.



F-I-N-A-L--E-N-T-R-Y

...Fog rolling in on the Swiss Alps at twilight...​
 
Sweet shot there Swiss Legend....!
 
much appreciated! I like that shot a lot.
 
I totally forgot about this, I had a shot cooked up and everything, anyways, now that I remembered, here it is.



F-I-N-A-L--E-N-T-R-Y

...Fog rolling in on the Swiss Alps at twilight...​

Oh niiice!!!!! that's freakin' awesome !!!!!!!
 
Okay today is the last day to get an entry in, only 10 Entries.

Or do you guys think I should keep it open an extra day???
 
You will enjoy this week Swiss Legend.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
The poll, and the next comp, will be up in about 10-12 hours from now.

So get those last min entries in!!!
 
Can you keep this open just an extra day. I am still working on my entry but I can only finish it tomorrow, because I have to study to an exame I have tomorrow. Can it be possible?
 
Probably my first ever pic from GT4



​
 
Probably my first ever pic from GT4
[/CENTER]

Is that an Entry?? That is really nice man!!

LdS
Can you keep this open just an extra day. I am still working on my entry but I can only finish it tomorrow, because I have to study to an exame I have tomorrow. Can it be possible?

Yeah sure, I'll close it tomorrow after I get off work. (I work nights)
 
Thank you so much GrumpEone

Here is my entry:

Final Entry
​
 
Is that an Entry?? That is really nice man!!

Thanks a lot! I just happened to see the competition was still open and had my shot around... so that's it.
 
Okay guys, I am off to work, so in another 10-12 hours, this comp will close, and a poll will be created.

No more extensions, so hurry and get an entry in!!
 
Back