Schwarzwald A/B

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheso
  • 21 comments
  • 1,422 views
Messages
56
Would the SLS AMG be enough for these races? A-Spec/B-Spec? Or should I rather buy the SLR McLaren? Or some other car?
 
The SLS will easily win those, even unmodified.
 
The first challenge is hatchbacks and regular cars so you could use pretty much anything. I'm pretty sure it's easy to overpower the second one too. Test it out I guess.
 
I wanted to buy it anyway, but I wanna make sure it will be worth it. Both A/B with Bob or me behind the wheel.
 
you win this car golding the AMG masterclass challenges anyway i wouldn't bother buying it just win it.

oh you win both actually if i remember right
 
you win this car golding the AMG masterclass challenges anyway i wouldn't bother buying it just win it.

oh you win both actually if i remember right

honestly, I don't think I could gold it
 
you win this car golding the AMG masterclass challenges anyway i wouldn't bother buying it just win it.

oh you win both actually if i remember right

The SLR you win from the special event is the standard one and is slightly different than the premium one from the dealership.

Both cars should win both events quite easily. Both are definitely worth getting too, a lot of fun to drive.
 
Bought an SLS AMG and I hated it. Ended buying an Audi A4 Touring lol.
 
I did the first race last night with a near stock new M3. Just did the 2k tune up on it and drifted nearly the whole race once i figured i would destroy the competition and won by a few seconds. Had a blast,the M3 is a drift king!
 
Audi R8 worked great in B-Spec after a tuned it. Doesn't cost much and it's a car you'll want anyway.
 
SLS would be fine although if an M3 GTR shows up, it would be a closer race
 
Audi RS4 in the UCD. Quite common, fast, easily wins the first one straight out of the box, winning credits equal more than the value of the car
By the time I did the harder one, my RS4 was heavily modified and easily outclassed the others
 
I re-did Schwarzfeld A with the race modded VW GTI (01) and was darn easy (of course).
 
I won it with the RUF CTR2, wanna try it with the M3 CSL

I won the League A with an E46 M3 with nothing except oil change... just block the SLS on the straight near the end!
 
Why V8 and not V10? Curious to know 💡

Not really sure. The V10 is faster of course, but the V8 seems "more german". I just like that engine. It was the original engine for the car, and I like the look of the V8 (car) more than the V10 version.

I haven't picked up the V10 in the game to see if there are any handling differences or anything, my reasons are all based on my opinions of the "real" cars.
 
Back