Schwarzwaldschleife

Schwarzwaldschleife 2016-05-16

• Thread starter eran0004
  • 4 comments
Here is a challenge you can try with this track, as it's so narrow and difficult to overtake on: How many laps does it take for you to overtake all the cars in arcade mode?

Here are the rules:

• Start an arcade mode single race.
  • Set the AI level to professional (10 cars on the grid) and the laps to infinite.
  • Turn off the HUD (optional, but it makes the challenge more fun as you don't know how far ahead the other cars are).
  • Try to overtake all the AI cars as quickly as possible.
  • Whenever you crash it's game over and you need to restart. Small taps are okay, but not more than that.
  • If you overtake on the grass you need to give the position back.

I tried this yesterday in a Ferrari 512 with CS tyres, and it was a lot of fun! At first you're held up by the traffic until you can find a gap to overtake, and then once you've overtaken someone you really need to gun it to catch up with the cars ahead. It took 4-5 laps for me to overtake all but the Miura in the lead, and then I spent another eight laps trying to catch up with it. After 45 minutes of pushing the car to the limits I had to turn on the HUD to check the gap, and then it turned out that the Miura in the lead was simply too fast around the track, and rather than gaining anything I lost 4-8 seconds on every lap.

So, I ultimately failed the challenge, but I had a lot of fun in the process!

How can I put this track on my GT6?
Just download and copy to HDD?

Go to gran-turismo.com, select a country and then click on the community tab in the top right corner to log in.
Then come back here and click the "download now" button at the top of this thread. That will take you to the track's page at gran-turismo.com, and from there you click the "save" button.

Edit: Another way to do it is to send me a friend request on PSN. When I have accepted it you'll find the track on my community page in the game, and you can save it from there.

Go to gran-turismo.com, select a country and then click on the community tab in the top right corner to log in.
Then come back here and click the "download now" button at the top of this thread. That will take you to the track's page at gran-turismo.com, and from there you click the "save" button.

Edit: Another way to do it is to send me a friend request on PSN. When I have accepted it you'll find the track on my community page in the game, and you can save it from there.

Thanks buddy

Back