Scoobyonline's Gallery - 09/26/09 POST#15!!

Awesome quality shots you have here. The angles and the vividness of these pics are marvelous. Some of the shots IMO the blur is exagerated but i dont realy mind it. And you may want to crop the watermark or use the clone stamp tool to remove it, it is a bit distracting especially when it's blurred, but other than that I love 'em all. 👍👍

Awesome quality shots you have here. The angles and the vividness of these pics are marvelous. Some of the shots IMO the blur is exagerated but i dont realy mind it. And you may want to crop the watermark or use the clone stamp tool to remove it, it is a bit distracting especially when it's blurred, but other than that I love 'em all. 👍👍

Yea I didn't notice I had done it too much until I saw all the pictures together... but by that time I already had uploaded them. And the water mark thing, thanks for the tip.. There's another set I'm going to upload that have the watermark, but from then on I'm removing it.... thanks again for your comment and help...

i like the second shot from the last post. the one from the left. it's got a good geometric pattern from the lines on the road.

Here's another new update, now this one I had a little more fun with and did different versions of the same picture. I like all of them so I placed both versions of the images with the rest of them here... again, let me know what you think ... as I've already used help that I've received to improve these photos...

I have to say, amazing photos you have!!! I like you style, very experimental, yet fresh and innovating.
I’ll come here more often. Keep it up 👍

I've been experimenting or messing around with a technique I sort of bumped into. In this post, there are only 2 or 3 images that have this "Realistic" technique that I'm currently working on... I have yet to get it good.. it still looks a bit off.. but I think in time I can get it working well... I hope.

Tell me what you think....

Last edited:
Some of these are really great.
My tip to you is to not exaggerate the craquelure. It is a great addition, nonetheless, when added softly. Just do it in a new layer and then change the opacity. You’ll see some texture improvement, while not being so strong.

Some of the shots are really great. Some of them were editied way too much, so that they don't look realistic anymore. Nonetheless, your pictures get better and better with every single new attempt, so I'd say you should go on like this and I'm sure you'll improve. 👍

Some of these are really great.
My tip to you is to not exaggerate the craquelure. It is a great addition, nonetheless, when added softly. Just do it in a new layer and then change the opacity. You’ll see some texture improvement, while not being so strong.

I know this will sound silly but what exactly is craquelure?, I know a few of the things in photoshop... but not by name... but I really take any help I can get, and this sounds to be very helpfull...

Yeah don't overdo the sharpen effect, but otherwise some of those shots are really ace. You should make larger previews aswell, you can see how people to that at the competitions.. :)

Well credit goes to Nicknamealguem, I took his advice and I edited the same picture... here's a side by side.. The Original and the new one... Now the new one still is not 100% better.... but I am placing it here to ask.. am I going the right way???

.....Before----------AND------------After

I know the color is a bit off... but this is just a "trial" if you will....

gtimagesgallerydatabann.jpg

I was having a little fun with photomode in photoshop... I hope at least one of these is good. ;)

Last edited:
I like this update. Very much so. My favourites are the last two shots. The first ones are good, but there's just too much contrast in there for my likings. Nonetheless, this update is great! 👍 Keep it up.

I love the presentation, it gives really a professional look to it. Also the pictures itself seem to be great, I love the composition and the angles they are in. Sadly, the link to the full-size doesn't seem to work, or this is the full size?

I like the first and last shots best. Have you tried removing the watermark?
I have tried to do this, in some of the pictures I'm currently working on... ... I still need to work on that. I know its simple, but for me ... simple can at times be difficult ;)

I love the presentation, it gives really a professional look to it. Also the pictures itself seem to be great, I love the composition and the angles they are in. Sadly, the link to the full-size doesn't seem to work, or this is the full size?

They should work, when you click on an image, it should take you to the flickr page they are located on... I tried out all the images and they do link okay... but I'll re-check them..

Back