Scotland Flag Helmet!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 20 comments
  • 2,718 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
I would like the helmet which has the Scotland flag on the back! Any other country based helmets are welcome as well! I have very little to offer as a lot of people have been made aware!
Cheers!
 
No one? I know it exists as someone I know has it!
 
I'll check, if I got it I'll you know
 
Wow that would be amazing !!!!!!

David Coulthard style :D
 
No one? I know it exists as someone I know has it!

Ask that person who has it for the model+number and I can pass it on tonight.
 
I think your talking about cross lids
 
Do you have a pic of it so i can check?
 
My guess is based on the fact I'm Scottish & the St Andrew's cross is our national flag
 
Outeke
Ask that person who has it for the model+number and I can pass it on tonight.

Thanks mate! It's CrowFTW that has it so i was fancying one myself!
 
I will have a look later tonight to check to see if I have it, if i have you can have it for free. I will fr you later if i have it.
 
Have scanned all helmets through but could not find it. It is possibly a helmet from a DLC pack?
 
Have scanned all helmets through but could not find it. It is possibly a helmet from a DLC pack?

I guess your right else it would have been a huge "wanna-have" a long time ago 👍
 
There is a blue helmet with a white cross on the side, could that be the one you are after? It is in the gears group " cross ".
 
Thanks mate! It's CrowFTW that has it so i was fancying one myself!

Cross 03 looks the closest.....blue with a light grey cross and a light green pinstripe.

Send FR to daft_biker and I'll happily donate it to the cause:tup:
 
Thanks guys! I'll ask him what number and group it is and report back! It isn't DLC as i have them all!
 
Thanks guys! I'll ask him what number and group it is and report back! It isn't DLC as i have them all!

did you manage to get that helmet mate ?
 
FrezzErra
did you manage to get that helmet mate ?

I'm still awaiting a response. I am back at PS3 tonight so will update then!
 
Send FR to Lord_Percy01 and it's yours, it's Cross 18, white helmet with blue cross on the side.
 
In the Spec II opening when you see the X2010s pulling away, the driver of the 2nd car has a helmet that looks almost exactly the same as Coulthard's helmet.
 
Maybe national flags on helmets could be on a future DLC.
 
UPDATE: The helmet is an Aqua one. I don't have a number though. Im going to check Ch1polte gear database!

EDIT: I think it is either 3,7 or 33!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back