xshane Messages 82 Messages xshane Nov 26, 2010 #1 Does anybody else get quite bad screen tearing sometimes, especially on tracks like London & Madrid for some reason. Is there anyway to reduce it somehow? 👍
Does anybody else get quite bad screen tearing sometimes, especially on tracks like London & Madrid for some reason. Is there anyway to reduce it somehow? 👍
D danowat Messages 237 Messages Danowat32 Messages Danowat32 Nov 26, 2010 #2 Yes, I get it, and no, I can't get rid of it.
Lyvan Messages 310 Messages GTP_Velez Nov 26, 2010 #3 What kind of TV do you own...I heard some polish guy had that problem with a PAL SD TV (it was 50Hz)
xshane Messages 82 Messages xshane Nov 26, 2010 #4 Lyvan What kind of TV do you own...I heard some polish guy had that problem with a PAL SD TV (it was 50Hz) Click to expand... 32" LG3000 I think, I use 1080p as well!
Lyvan What kind of TV do you own...I heard some polish guy had that problem with a PAL SD TV (it was 50Hz) Click to expand... 32" LG3000 I think, I use 1080p as well!
B BruceT5 Messages 16 Messages T5_Bruce Nov 26, 2010 #5 Screen tearing here on a LG LCD 42 HD 1080P with HDMI Is it lack of v-sync though? Most noticible with city tracks?
Screen tearing here on a LG LCD 42 HD 1080P with HDMI Is it lack of v-sync though? Most noticible with city tracks?
MidianGTX Messages 1,282 Messages MidianGTX Nov 26, 2010 #6 I've noticed it on Madrid, but only very minor effects, perhaps one flicker then it's gone.
D danowat Messages 237 Messages Danowat32 Messages Danowat32 Nov 26, 2010 #7 Definately more apparent on city tracks, I am running a 42" LG LCD at 1080p with HDMI
Cosbuster Messages 1,718 GTPlanet Messages Cosbuster Nov 26, 2010 #8 Yes, I notice it quite a lot and I also notice a weird screen "noise" in dark areas like tunnels etc. It's like watching TV with bad signal reception.
Yes, I notice it quite a lot and I also notice a weird screen "noise" in dark areas like tunnels etc. It's like watching TV with bad signal reception.
S StealthXT6 Messages 11 Nov 26, 2010 #9 Getting it here on a LG 42LH3000 HDMI @ 1080p It always happens quite badly on the Circuit de Monaco (CĂ´te d'Azur) when going round the 2nd tight corner with all the buildings round it.
Getting it here on a LG 42LH3000 HDMI @ 1080p It always happens quite badly on the Circuit de Monaco (CĂ´te d'Azur) when going round the 2nd tight corner with all the buildings round it.