Screenshots from October Core Episode

  • Thread starter Thread starter HakiraDyson
  • 44 comments
  • 9,933 views
Did I watch a different video? I just saw a blue NASCAR vehicle at 2:33, nothing that looks remotely like either vintage car.

There is a whole bunch of cars they show apart from NASCAR, but the slide goes by really quick. I saw a red BOSS 302 and a blue car shelby cobra.
 
is that m5 lowered more than standard, especially from the back?
 
Are you sure the BOSS you saw isn't the 1971 Mach1?
And yes, there is a Cobra Daytona Coupe, it was discussed in another thread.
 
Are you sure the BOSS you saw isn't the 1971 Mach1?
And yes, there is a Cobra Daytona Coupe, it was discussed in another thread.
I was going to say that, but i wasn't sure, so I just called it the one that I have on my shirt right now:sly:
 
There is a whole bunch of cars they show apart from NASCAR, but the slide goes by really quick. I saw a red BOSS 302 and a blue car shelby cobra.

Play it again and slow it down when 2:33 hits. There are at least 4 different pictures within that one second.
 
Screenshot2010-10-06at123858PM.png


Cobra Coupe in GT5? :drool:
 
Screenshot2010-10-06at123858PM.png


Cobra Coupe in GT5? :drool:

Damn, it took me numerous quick pauses to ever see that, thanks for the screen grab. About time that car made a return to GT!
 
thanks for the vid ... saved me from buying the mag :)
 
Damn, it took me numerous quick pauses to ever see that, thanks for the screen grab. About time that car made a return to GT!
Don't thank me, it was ShantJ from IGCD.net who originally posted that! :)
 
I'm a member here too, you know. :dopey:

GTP users post all over the place. I've seen a few of you on gamefaqs and the official playstation GT5 forums too.
 
i hope that the m5 is premium...
 
Ohhhhhhh the M5 looks sweeeeeeeeet assssssss :)









GT5 JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITH A CONTROLLER.
PROUD G25 OWNER :)
 
Back