See the Latest Screenshots from GRID Ahead of October 11 Launch

Wish I could say the same... The physics don't seem to be enjoyable from what I've seen..

Kinda wish there was a Beta/Demo...

Also I'm not sure about the strength of the online mode... It's what would keep me engaged for long..
I don't disagree with your concerns but I'm just looking at this title as something fun and different. I'll probably just be hot lapping in some of the more unique cars in the game. I didn't expect it to have any similarity to any sim or simcade title.

I mostly play GT Sport these days and I'm enjoying the simplicity of being on the PS4 console. I've done the PC thing and it's just too time consuming.

I think GRID will be a nice distraction from the more " semi-serious" racing.

Jimmy Broadbent did a nice video recently addressing GRID with a wheel. Check it out:

Last edited:
I don't disagree with your concerns but I'm just looking at this title as something fun and different. I'll probably just be hot lapping in some of the more unique cars in the game. I dint expect it to have any similarity to any sim or simcade title.

I mostly play GT Sport these days and I'm enjoying the simplicity of being on the PS4 console. I've done the PC thing and it's just too time consuming.

I think GRID will be a nice distraction from the more " semi-serious" racing.

Jimmy Broadbent did a nice video recently addressing GRID with a wheel. Check it out:

That video gave me a much better understanding of what I should expect... Appreciate it...
Ultimately, the game isn't for me.. I enjoy the balance between hardcore sim and arcade GT Sport has, I'll stick with it...

That video gave me a much better understanding of what I should expect... Appreciate it...
Ultimately, the game isn't for me.. I enjoy the balance between hardcore sim and arcade GT Sport has, I'll stick with it...
I'll see you when it's on sale.:gtpflag:

Send me a FR on PSN - PSN ID = GentlemanRacing 👍

SuperGT does a reasonable first impression session too:

Overall, my take: Expect relaxed physics but still driveable. Don't expect 'accurate' over fun and it'll be fine. Not a pre-order from me, but maybe an early purchase. We'll see... I might wait for GTR3!

I really hope it's going to be good.
When Codemasters came with the first Grid after the DTM racedriver series I was kind of disapointed with it.

The DTM series had more depth and Grid was Arcade through and through.

I really hope it's going to be good.
When Codemasters came with the first Grid after the DTM racedriver series I was kind of disapointed with it.

The DTM series had more depth and Grid was Arcade through and through.

I wouldn't expect anything different from GRID Autosport in terms of the driving physics. From all of the videos I've watched it looks very arcade. That doesn't mean it won't be fun.

There won't be any physics similarity to AC or even GT sport for that matter.

It's a recycled gameplay dynamic that will make money. I can't wait lol

I wouldn't expect anything different from GRID Autosport in terms of the driving physics. From all of the videos I've watched it looks very arcade. That doesn't mean it won't be fun.

There won't be any physics similarity to AC or even GT sport for that matter.

It's a recycled gameplay dynamic that will make money. I can't wait lol
It was mostly the differance between there older series and the newer one.

As long as your expectations are on the right level it can certainly be fun 👍

Back