Screenshots?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaWRX3
  • 49 comments
  • 1,533 views
More Skyline goodness
 

Attachments

  • skyline.jpg
    skyline.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 58
Hey Race Idiot!

I won't have any time to make avatars for a few weeks at least, we are moving from Brisbane to Melbourne and it will take a while for things to get settled. I'll get back to you as soon as I get some time.

Steve.
 
Brisbane to Melbourne! :eek: 2000 ks...Must be a big opportunity there...i wouldn't leave Brisbane if i lived up there.
 
Originally posted by Sludge Slide
Hey Race Idiot!

I won't have any time to make avatars for a few weeks at least, we are moving from Brisbane to Melbourne and it will take a while for things to get settled. I'll get back to you as soon as I get some time.

Steve.

Yeah thats ok, I am sure I can make a few captures and stuff.
 
Here is another good screen shot
 

Attachments

  • lan evo 11.jpg
    lan evo 11.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 42
I dont see a BMW. :drool:
 
:lol: Yeah. Thats one fine piece of ass though.. Yum. :p
 
and some are in here like this
 

Attachments

  • street machine 2.jpg
    street machine 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 27
My parents promised me a labtop if I get honor roll (90+ grades) in school the whole year, and I am doing good! If I do get a labtop, which I am telling my self I can, I will get a sharkport, and GREATNESS!!!!!! :p :D :cool:
 
Originally posted by No NOS 4 Me
and some are in here like this

Whoa, shes got nice b... er, uh, shoes! Yeah! Nice shoes. Definitely.. :sly:
 
lmfao thats pretty funny......you should see some of the other pictures I have
 
Back