Scuderia vs. Italia - Which is more FUN!

Scud vs. Italia - Fun vs. Performance

• Scuderia is More Fun to Drive

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Italia is More Fun to Drive

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Scuderia has better performance

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Italia performs better

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Performance is Equal

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Fun is Equal

Votes: 8 11.3%

• Total voters
United States
Florida - USA
Flsurffisher
Lets end this debate (I wish!). Which of these two is more fun to drive??? Of course FUN is the Operative word here. However, I know the argument. I will grant IMO that the Scud is "slightly" more powerful and definitely more stable. But I believe it's "splash" and the fact that it's more loose in the hips that makes the 458 more fun to drive.

So here's the deal. You get two choices.
A) Which is has better performance and...
B) Which is more fun to drive.1

...and lets attempt to end the debate by the "people's choice!":)

Performance: IF YOU HAD to win a race, which would you choose?

Last edited:
I like the 458, driven it more than the Scuderia but can't say which performs better.

I always prefered the 458 on both accounts, but in truth the F40 is the most fun Fezza to drive. It's really complex and a challenge to use. :D

The 458 Italia has slightly better performance than the 430 Scuderia, and the 458 Italia is a bit more fun to drive as well.

458 all day it's sounds so good, performance is top notch, and the fun factor is sky high. I love that car.

Lets end this debate (I wish!). Which of these two is more fun to drive??? Of course FUN is the Operative word here. However, I know the argument. I will grant IMO that the Scud is "slightly" more powerful and definitely more stable.

Since when is the Scuderia more powerful than the 458. 507hp vs 570hp

A lot of the decision in the OP is to do with personal preference... my own preference is for the 458 (though I still love the 430 :) )

I've logged quite a few hours with a lightly tuned Scuderia and I love the way it drives. Can't say much on the 458 since I only recently bought it.

Which is more stable out of turns? I'm planning on buying one but don't want it to spin out of every corner.

I used to like the Scuderia at first.. but then slowly leaned towards the 458 and loved it!

But F40 is the most fun to drive out of all the Ferrari's :)

Which is more stable out of turns? I'm planning on buying one but don't want it to spin out of every corner.

Out of turns, can't say. Into turns probably the Scud. But one of the joys of the 458 is into turns it tends to lean but then it tells itself; "no you don't" and just comes right back. It just "zooms" right in and out. That's part of the fun!

Well, I own every Ferrari (and thensome).

My Italia and Scuderia have sports soft on, and are EXTREMELY fun to drive, always wanting to break free in a corner.

:dopey: <--My face whenever I drive ether one.

I'd have to say that the 458 is more fun and has better performance, mainly because the Scuderia has a slight understeer on entrance to the corner, and the way the 458 darts into a corner is absolutely amazing, and with sports hard tires that thing power-slides through a corner beautifully. But thats just my personally opinion.

Back