Sd tv

  • Thread starter Thread starter boediebouer
  • 11 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
158
Messages
GTP_wayna
Hi all

i just want to find out how many of you are playing on a SD tv ?

Can you see all the wording in the menus and in the garages?i can not see a thing, could this be the SD tv or a setting?

thanks
wayne
 
I can't see anything. I blame the TV in conjunction with my eyesight. I find myself guessing what all the cars powers are when in the dealerships.

This is on a 32" 720p. So, not SD, but pretty darn close.
 
Push R1 when looking at menus. It zooms in on the screen for 4:3 TVs. Not ideal, but much better than nothing.
 
Push R1 when looking at menus. It zooms in on the screen for 4:3 TVs. Not ideal, but much better than nothing.

i do but with the wheel its not tha simple , you can not move around with the wheel
 
Pretty sure you can use a DS3 in the menus while the wheel is plugged in. If not just switch the DS3 to controller 1 using the XMB in the menus and switch back to the wheel when driving.
 
You can leave your controller on 1 and have your wheel on anything from 2 to 7, and you can use the controller in the menus and the wheel in the race.
 
You can leave your controller on 1 and have your wheel on anything from 2 to 7, and you can use the controller in the menus and the wheel in the race.

you have the same problem?
 
I use an HDTV, so I have no need to zoom, I was just saying how you can leave your wheel on any controller setting and still use it in the race.
 
I use an HDTV, so I have no need to zoom, I was just saying how you can leave your wheel on any controller setting and still use it in the race.

oh ok cool thanks will try
 
I use an SDTV and everything is fine for me, Some things are a little tricky to see but ive got abit of a dicky eye so I blame that :p
 
Back