Searching a Paint Colour.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 6 comments
  • 519 views

MonGnoM

(Banned)
Messages
1,810
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Messages
MonGnoM
Hello guys, I'm searching a colour called "Dark Bronze Metallic".

It's for my "Driftstang"

decb251d-9a66-4993-8299-b44992722e93_zps30fb6d54.jpg
 
I'm away from my system right now but I'm fairly sure Dodge or Plymouth have a paint with that name, not sure if its the same color though.
 
I'm away from my system right now but I'm fairly sure Dodge or Plymouth have a paint with that name, not sure if its the same color though.

But i noticed that the colours from GT5 and GT6 are a bit different, so if you find a colour which is like that that's fine too
 
I though that might be a GT5 pic, yeah they are definitely different. I know there are a lot of browns and tans available on the old muscle cars, you could try looking through the dealership to check them out.
 
I though that might be a GT5 pic, yeah they are definitely different. I know there are a lot of browns and tans available on the old muscle cars, you could try looking through the dealership to check them out.

I have nerver thought of that! D:
 
There are some bronze colours. Not sure if it's what your looking for.

BMW Z4 M coupe - Sepang bronze
Jaguar E type - Opalescent bronze
 
I had a look last night and the best match seemed to be Cinnamon Frost from the Mercury Cougar, check it out to see if it fits.
 
Back