tichibigt Messages 57 Messages theboss4ccnt Jul 28, 2011 #1 Willing to to trade for a car,paint,item,gear etc. of your choice.
TT3AZ (Banned) Messages 1,566 Messages tt3_az Messages TT3AZ Jul 28, 2011 #2 tichibigt Willing to to trade for a car,paint,item,gear etc. of your choice. Click to expand... I have one low millage bone stock. PM me, i would like 3 cars for that one, because its pretty rare, that is one corvette zr1, one viper acr, and one corvette z06. This is aprox 300 000 credits, which is pretty cheap.
tichibigt Willing to to trade for a car,paint,item,gear etc. of your choice. Click to expand... I have one low millage bone stock. PM me, i would like 3 cars for that one, because its pretty rare, that is one corvette zr1, one viper acr, and one corvette z06. This is aprox 300 000 credits, which is pretty cheap.
bass264 Messages 652 Classified Messages bass264 Jul 28, 2011 #4 I have one, message me if your interested.
tichibigt Messages 57 Messages theboss4ccnt Jul 28, 2011 #6 However I already traded with rippley5150 =]
tichibigt Messages 57 Messages theboss4ccnt Jul 28, 2011 #7 I am interested in that RUF yellowbird of yours Bass.