Searching for the specs of a racing car.

Italy
Italy
alex_y_diegooo
Hi everyone, i've been searching for a while for the specs of the Honda Civic Type R FL5 that entered the 2022 and 2023 Super Taikyu series, i haven't found much, i hope you can help me.
No.743_Honda_R&D_Challenge_FL5_after_2022_ENEOS_Super_Taikyu_Series_Powered_by_Hankook_(2).jpg

I’ve been following S-Tai for a good while. You won’t find much info on Super Taikyu entries that are non-homologated race cars. You’ll have to search Japan sites related to those cars. Some independent write ups have bits of info. An estimate of power or approximate weight. The teams that run the cars rarely post info. Lots of Google translate. :lol:

The ST-2 class of cars have enough modifications for safety and not much in terms of engine power modifications. They’re pretty close to stock.
Hopefully, some specs are mentioned here.

I’ve been following S-Tai for a good while. You won’t find much info on Super Taikyu entries that are non-homologated race cars. You’ll have to search Japan sites related to those cars. Some independent write ups have bits of info. An estimate of power or approximate weight. The teams that run the cars rarely post info. Lots of Google translate. :lol:

The ST-2 class of cars have enough modifications for safety and not much in terms of engine power modifications. They’re pretty close to stock.
Hopefully, some specs are mentioned here.

Amazing, thank you!

Back