Seasonal event question?

United States
United States
xDToXx_Kilo
If you complete the time trial with a gold trophy do you get all 3 prizes, there for making the time trial gold worth 500k??? just wondering

Yep.

For example, it says you get 50,000 Cr. for golding the M4 Time Trial. But in reality, you also get the silver and bronze prize, so you'll earn 100,000 Cr.

Thanks for the heads up, I guess it is now time to start doing the seasonal events. I wouldn't have glitched money anyway and I will never use micro transactions, so this method really helps me out a lot!

It was a relief when I saw the amount of credits the Seasonal Events gave us. I almost had to get used to 6,000Cr for gold in the Career. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, I guess it is now time to start doing the seasonal events. I wouldn't have glitched money anyway and I will never use micro transactions, so this method really helps me out a lot!

Keep in mind that you can only receive credits once (in Time Trial). So if you gold the M4 Time Trial, you'll get the 100,000 cr. and that's it. 👍

Is money all you get? I know gold will net you some paints, but do bronze and silver net you anything? Besides the cars in Mario and BMW M4? I got gold on my first lap of the Fit one and it didn't appear that they did.

Is money all you get? I know gold will net you some paints, but do bronze and silver net you anything? Besides the cars in Mario and BMW M4? I got gold on my first lap of the Fit one and it didn't appear that they did.
I received Matte Blue Paint for golding the 15th Anniversary Round 2.

Back