Seasonal Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starscream94
  • 6 comments
  • 544 views
Messages
56
Australia
Sydney
Hey guys, sorry if this question has been asked before but repeating Seasonal events still provide credits and experience?
 
yes it does, in fact it may be the best way of farming both of them.
EDIT: I farm the ferrari nurburgring gp race for 2.2mil cash and 210000exp for nearly 8 minutes work.
 
yes it does, in fact it may be the best way of farming both of them.
EDIT: I farm the ferrari nurburgring gp race for 2.2mil cash and 210000exp for nearly 8 minutes work.

Is that seasonal event with 580pp?
 
I believe so, la fest cavilsano or something it was called.
 
I believe so, la fest cavilsano or something it was called.

Oh okay, thanks.


Btw what Ferrari are you using and in what specification? That's an insane amount of credits and experience
 
I do the F1 24hr Ring race. 2 laps-790pp-5mil or so-500,000xp- 13mins
 
Back