EDIT: The time shown in the screenshot (1:13.172) was my stock time after one lap. I ended up tuning the Delta. I only had one hour to complete all three so I only put in a couple laps each.
Tuned Honda S 2000 '06
Full Downforce
Your drunk stig, go home.
I said Delta because Of the lancia delta TT video.
No I'm not going start splitting hairs for people who think everyone is a dumbass.
Your drunk stig, go home.
I said Delta because Of the lancia delta TT video.
No I'm not going start splitting hairs for people who think everyone is a dumbass.
Alfa Romeo MiTo hotlap at Silverstone Stowe circuit
Toyota FT-1 Concept Super Lap at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
(Before anyone highlights the fact, let me just say that I DO have aids on in these videos. Sorry, I know that I will probably burn in hell because of it... but if I didn't use them, I would never get gold on any of these events.
I hope you enjoy watching the videos anyway.
Will add more to this thread as they get released