Seasonal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crazed_Coupe
  • 5 comments
  • 721 views
Messages
1,526
Messages
Crazed_Coupe
How in the world do you win the new seasonal with that Fiat?! I raced very clean and had the car mazed out for the event (a sports air filter) lol and I still came in 4th.. :banghead:
 
Good question. I haven't tried it yet but I will soon.
But before we go any further you really should have it moved to the seasonal events forum. 👍
 
fully upgrade it then use the power limiter to make BHP match.
 
TeddyBear-420
fully upgrade it then use the power limiter to make BHP match.

I've tried with total stock fiat.tough. Was in trying mood and don't bother upgrades cos IMO 2hp n -10 kg won't help much.got 5th.what I can think of is the line ups.. Reload till A2s ain't at the front lines..
 
It's not that hard, and you don't need to max the car out - read the threads on Seasonal event forums for tips.
 
Back