Seasonals death valley is broken!

• Thread starter Jack002
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaajack002
Twice I have finished the seasonal death valley and twice it ends in "ding ding ding" the the "G" hourglass screen

I finish the race, it shows the grid, I press X it shows the replay, I press start and it goes into this endless ding ding ding mode

Twice I have finished the seasonal death valley and twice it ends in "ding ding ding" the the "G" hourglass screen

I finish the race, it shows the grid, I press X it shows the replay, I press start and it goes into this endless ding ding ding mode

I wouldn't think the seasonal is broken if many have completed it with no issue, maybe it's a PS3 issue or something? Despite my PS3 basically being broken the only issues I've had with the seasonal are irritating large lag spikes.

I'm not too sure what to do so maybe try cleaning your disc or checking your PS3. Someone smart will be able to properly help.

I wouldn't think the seasonal is broken if many have completed it with no issue, maybe it's a PS3 issue or something? Despite my PS3 basically being broken the only issues I've had with the seasonal are irritating large lag spikes.

I'm not too sure what to do so maybe try cleaning your disc or checking your PS3. Someone smart will be able to properly help.
I have no issues with anything else. It was hard work to win that race. I'm not going to keep trying it and failing. Other people have had issues with this race as well. It crashes right before it pays. Not just me

No problems for me with the event but I've had individual races/events bug out with similar effect over the time I've had the game.

A reinstall of the game data always gets things back up and running for me.

I have the exact same problem. Please post if you know a resolution for this issue.

Same problem here. Tried the seasonal 4 times. First try went with no problems. All following attempts ended in a crash of the PS3. It always happened after i skipped the replay. The GT6 logo appeard and the PS3 seemed to be working for some minutes. Then everything stopped.

I reinstalled the game a month ago. I removed all other games then and there is nothing else on my PS3 except GT6. The game has been running fine in all events except this particular one.

I have been on it a few times but I have never had a problem with it, strange that you Guy's are having issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back