Not getting paid for Death Valley Seasonal

United States
Virginia
So the first time I won this race it gave me a bronze cop, a silver cup, and a gold cup plus $3 million. However, since then I've won the race about five times and it hasn't paid me a single dime. Is there something I don't know here or is this a defect? If anybody has any feedback, I would really appreciate it. I have almost $50 million right now so I don't really care about the money. But if I'm going to race for half an hour at least like to get the money for it. Thanks advance everyone.

I'm not so happy to read this, i wanted to use it to get some extra credits and buy my last 20million car.

My best guess, it's not a normal A-spec expert event, it is part of the 1st Holliday season events 2015.
Now i wonder what the 24th december 2nd holliday events will bring us.

I would love a good old fashion keicar race at 320pp where you need to slipstream the crap out of it to get in 1st place.
Yes something like that, where you want to be faster and faster. Streets of Willow I love. Not easy but you have to give everything.

On the topic.... Give they once a pay out? I only race it once.

So you're saying its best to get 200% login bonus so you maximise your credits?

Not that it matters at this point... almost everyone should have all the $20 million cars etc.

I'm buying the Red Bull fan cars to soak up my credits.

I won this race! I didn't get paid! Its just setting there dinging. I want my money
I never once got paid! I wasted a half hour and lots of failed tries, why won't this work?

Even though I've been on 50 million for about a year now haha I would love it if it kept paying I can sort of understand why but at the same time I can't. Hopefully next week (if there is another expert race) will continuously pay a lot not that we need it, just more reason to come back and repeat in a slower car 👍

Well it appears the best bet is to always come in 4th, & milk this for all it's worth. Or will it play out for 2nd & 3rd multiple times? I know 6th gives you 1.17 million credits. That doesn't help much if you're working on 20 million credit cars but if you are buying stockyard fodder so you have them all. Better payout than the 24 minute mini endro events...

the first payout worked for me when i first won this event. Like in the former event (600PP inidianapolis) i thought we would get the reward every time we manage to pass all this foolish AIs.
But unfortunatly one can get theprice only once !!

Is this a bug or works as intended? was the repeating payout in the last seasonal the bug ?

i dont know. nevertheless for getting "nothing" this event is far too anoying...

Same. I only bought the game in July this year...
I know how you feel.
It was November for me. The steering wheel had sat in box for years since a half hearted attempt to use it with F1 2011. Only when I was selling spare PS3 and considering giving it away did I realise it was EPIC! I asked my partner to pop in game shop whilst she was in town and she found the only GT6 copy that had been put in wrong place! Result! 65% clear and after a good seasonal session I had a few quid. Then I splurged cash last week whilst allegedly intoxicated so I've 140+ cars and only 15mill left.:( Most cars remain untouched and unused. However I clearly had some cunning plan at the time...:irked: :odd: if only I could remember :banghead: :grumpy:

Anyway, have a try on this 550PP Euro car Time Trial if you get chance . I'm trying to see where I am in the scheme of things as a noob :embarrassed: :ouch: . Ok, the evidence will firmly place me near back but I've had online podiums on my occasional sojourns there. Honest I have!!:D :lol:

I imagine that this is a technical error. If it were any other company they would fix this but I don't have much faith in PD. It's not that fun of a race and it lasts over 20 minutes. First they only give us one new race for the entire holiday season, and now you can't even win any money when you win it. I just don't understand this company. One of the big game makers needs to come in and make a great driving simulation game. There's obviously plenty of us who would pay for it and would keep buying a new version every year.

I know how you feel.
It was November for me. The steering wheel had sat in box for years since a half hearted attempt to use it with F1 2011. Only when I was selling spare PS3 and considering giving it away did I realise it was EPIC! I asked my partner to pop in game shop whilst she was in town and she found the only GT6 copy that had been put in wrong place! Result! 65% clear and after a good seasonal session I had a few quid. Then I splurged cash last week whilst allegedly intoxicated so I've 140+ cars and only 15mill left.:( Most cars remain untouched and unused. However I clearly had some cunning plan at the time...:irked: :odd: if only I could remember :banghead: :grumpy:

Anyway, have a try on this 550PP Euro car Time Trial if you get chance . I'm trying to see where I am in the scheme of things as a noob :embarrassed: :ouch: . Ok, the evidence will firmly place me near back but I've had online podiums on my occasional sojourns there. Honest I have!!:D :lol:

I actually have F1 2011 which I got with the second hand PS3 I picked up cheap, but haven't even played it! I'm 76% through the game now, just unlocked the Super License last night after trying (in vain) to gold S-4 and S-5 tests...

That event looks interesting. Might give it a go at some stage!

I imagine that this is a technical error. If it were any other company they would fix this but I don't have much faith in PD. It's not that fun of a race and it lasts over 20 minutes. First they only give us one new race for the entire holiday season, and now you can't even win any money when you win it. I just don't understand this company. One of the big game makers needs to come in and make a great driving simulation game. There's obviously plenty of us who would pay for it and would keep buying a new version every year.
I doubt its a technical error. I won money as long as I finished higher than I did the last race until I finally won it. I've won 4 more times today but no payout. I already owned the Tank car so now I have two, lol.

I actually have F1 2011 which I got with the second hand PS3 I picked up cheap, but haven't even played it! I'm 76% through the game now, just unlocked the Super License last night after trying (in vain) to gold S-4 and S-5 tests...

That event looks interesting. Might give it a go at some stage!
Excellent, you're certainly ahead of me. I'm on 67% and just tried my first super event last night. Pit stops and tyre wear certainly changes things! We're trying to maybe meet online tonight (the new All Round Drivers club-check link in signature). Regardless of what day or time if you get chance give one of the Time Trials a shot. It seems most of us are just getting Super License so it'd b interesting to see how much the times differ. Rules are virtually non existent and driving AIDS are enabled if you need them. I just thought something for us who joined the party late might be interesting. No ties, pressure or hassle...although working out what events/cars/PP are wanted is a bit of a mystery tour!!

Ps if I've already linked a different TT in a previous post ignore me, it's becoming a reflex!! :lol:

Excellent, you're certainly ahead of me. I'm on 67% and just tried my first super event last night. Pit stops and tyre wear certainly changes things! We're trying to maybe meet online tonight (the new All Round Drivers club-check link in signature). Regardless of what day or time if you get chance give one of the Time Trials a shot. It seems most of us are just getting Super License so it'd b interesting to see how much the times differ. Rules are virtually non existent and driving AIDS are enabled if you need them. I just thought something for us who joined the party late might be interesting. No ties, pressure or hassle...although working out what events/cars/PP are wanted is a bit of a mystery tour!!

Ps if I've already linked a different TT in a previous post ignore me, it's becoming a reflex!! :lol:

I used the Toyota TS030 to absolutely dominate in two of the Super races last night. In Suzuka I didn't need to pit until the 8th lap, and 11th lap on Apricot Hill. Throw a set of Racing Hards on, tune the gears quite high (around 200mph) and lift off early before the corners, with a lot of slow braking and your tyres and fuel will go a lot further. I won the Suzuka race by 45+ seconds (with two spins early when I was getting used to the car, and won the Apricot Hill race by 1:24:xxx. It's a pretty unbeatable car! I've also read that using the Light Car Company Rocket is a guaranteed winner in the Super classes, if you drive it right.

I used the Toyota TS030 to absolutely dominate in two of the Super races last night. In Suzuka I didn't need to pit until the 8th lap, and 11th lap on Apricot Hill. Throw a set of Racing Hards on, tune the gears quite high (around 200mph) and lift off early before the corners, with a lot of slow braking and your tyres and fuel will go a lot further. I won the Suzuka race by 45+ seconds (with two spins early when I was getting used to the car, and won the Apricot Hill race by 1:24:xxx. It's a pretty unbeatable car! I've also read that using the Light Car Company Rocket is a guaranteed winner in the Super classes, if you drive it right.
Excellent. This is much needed push in right direction. You've just sorted out what I'm doing later. I already love the Toyota so it's a real win,win. Need a good afternoon after last nights disasters. Thanks again friend, I really appreciate the help/advice.

I won this race! I didn't get paid! Its just setting there dinging. I want my money
I never once got paid! I wasted a half hour and lots of failed tries, why won't this work?

Jack,
I know how you feel! I have three different entities in GT-6, Two of the entities paid out after winning the Death Valley race but the third entity did not pay after wining 6 times in a row. However, I did get a free "Game LOCKUP"???

So I went into the Andalucia "expert race" and won and the cash register rang in 5 million and some dollars. Also, the game did not freeze up on the Andalucia race.

I can't explain why the game does this little trick on one entity but not the other, and why it freezes up on only one race but not the other.

GT6 kind of sucks, but it is more challenging than GT5, that's all I can say about that.
Cheers, Pete

Just won this race for the first time and my game has crashed!..All I'm seeing is the GT logo on a black background..Much sadness!..:(

So the first time I won this race it gave me a bronze cop, a silver cup, and a gold cup plus $3 million. However, since then I've won the race about five times and it hasn't paid me a single dime. Is there something I don't know here or is this a defect? If anybody has any feedback, I would really appreciate it. I have almost $50 million right now so I don't really care about the money. But if I'm going to race for half an hour at least like to get the money for it. Thanks advance everyone.

This seems to be surfacing as a significant problem.
From the posts I'm checking about the new Holiday Event at Sierra (posted by nowcontrol) this virus is now freezing consoles engaged in that event, too.

Can we shed more light on this? How many players are being affected now?
Is there some fix in the works?

Surely PD haven't taken a holiday, too? :dopey:

I'm reluctant to even start up my console, not wishing to waste time, till I hear that players are more successful at continuous playing without reboots.

How many of you don't have the problem? What's your secret? :)

Also, maybe the OP and thread title can be changed to reflect discussion on both events?

This seems to be surfacing as a significant problem.
From the posts I'm checking about the new Holiday Event at Sierra (posted by nowcontrol) this virus is now freezing consoles engaged in that event, too.

Can we shed more light on this? How many players are being affected now?
Is there some fix in the works?

Surely PD haven't taken a holiday, too? :dopey:

I'm reluctant to even start up my console, not wishing to waste time, till I hear that players are more successful at continuous playing without reboots.

How many of you don't have the problem? What's your secret? :)

Also, maybe the OP and thread title can be changed to reflect discussion on both events?
I have race on this event a few time every day ever since it came out, and I have not had one issues with this event.

About a half-dozen players reporting in so far about this problem,
Is it a particular car that triggers it? A particular position? I read that if one comes 4th or worse (continually) it doesn't happen.
Or is it the amount of money in the bank? Or just a particular field?

@hall90 - WTH is in your hasenpfeffer? :sly:

@hall90 - WTH is in your hasenpfeffer? :sly:
Border collie hair :lol:. Lets get serious on this issue now, I don't know why are some players are having this problem and some are not or is it random issue or a thing called the internet might be the problem. You would think if the problem was that event every player would be experiencing a problem.

Back