Seattle City

Seattle City Version 3.2

• Thread starter BarneyA
  • 31 comments
BarneyA updated Seattle City with a new update entry:

Major update 2.0

Elevations now very similar to original.

The track now undulates where the jumps would be on the uphill section.

last chicane slightly tightened and penultimate chicane slightly opened.

Not in city theme.

As wide as I could get.

As accurate curbing, scenery and elevation that I could get in this version with tpe limitations.

version 2 with the jump is still shared on my page.View attachment 623908

Read the rest of this update entry...

BarneyA updated Seattle City with a new update entry:

Update 2

tightened a few of the apex's on some corners.

the landing zone for the jump is a bit shorter

the bus stop chicane has been remodeled so now more similar to the original

the overall circuit length is now a bit shorter

slightly re modeled the complex at the top of the hill so it flows a bit better.

open to comments for improvement

Read the rest of this update entry...

Event created in my club: Seattle American Open. 550pp, Sports Hard, American cars with FR or MR drive train only.
ElguPnG7IqF4FnBd8z_0.jpg

I set a benchmark time with the GT40 of 2:09 so 2:10 is the current Platinum award! Gold would be under 2:13 for MR I think, going by GT6 seasonal event standards.

@Baron Blitz Red

Last edited:
Oh no! Everytime I try to download the Seattle City circuit it tells me the page doesn't exist. Did you take it down? My buddy asked me for two tracks next time he came over: CotA and old Seattle.

If you did take it down, when will you have it up again? If you didn't, any suggestions? Thanks.

Oh no! Everytime I try to download the Seattle City circuit it tells me the page doesn't exist. Did you take it down? My buddy asked me for two tracks next time he came over: CotA and old Seattle.

If you did take it down, when will you have it up again? If you didn't, any suggestions? Thanks.
Not sure why its not letting you dl to be honest, i havnt deleted it as far as i know, make sure you havnt hit the 30 user track limit and maybe try and download from user ben millard, will check if is all ok my end this evening

I'll try again later. I downloaded every other track I attempted before and after I attempted yours. So, no limits etc on my end. Only your track would error message me saying page no longer existed. When I try later, if it fails again, I'll screenshot. It's not a normal browser fail to load screen but a gt6 page fail to load screen.

ok, please try this and let me know if it works....

THERE IS AN UNKNOWN ERROR ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS TRACK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

GO TO https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/trento-bondone-european-hill-climb.5747/

AFTER CLICKING THE ABOVE LINK YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO ONE OF MY OTHER TRACKS.
CLICK THE DOWNLOAD NOW TAB AT THE TOP RIGHT AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO MY SHARE PAGE.
SIMPLY CLOSE THE POP UP BOX FOR THIS TRACK AND SELECT THE DESIRED TRACK TO DOWNLOAD (SEATTLE CITY VERSION 3.2 JUMP)

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN DIRECT YOU TO THIS TRACK AS THE DIRECT LINK SEEMS TO BE BROKEN.

I had a whole track I created simply fkn disappear awhile back. Anyway, I'll check back later. So weird. Like I said, no problems with any other tracks. Way under 30 tracks and no problems dl a dozen yesterday but this one.

Flippin' awesome, man. Can't believe I didn't think of trying that. Dl no problem as far as I know. What's your favorite user created track? Gonna dl the Seattle one and one of your suggestion.

BRILLIANT! Thanks so much for letting me know. My favorite track that I have created is Special stage route 11+5 as is a fantastic track to perform car setups with any pp or drive train, unfortunately the ai cars crash and you get an unavoidable penalty on the 3rd and 7th turn so cannot set a ghost, its also really easy to roll the car over in a couple of places so is hugely challenging.

I love the rally di amalfi by user mr.Grumpy as is an actual gravel rally circuit with jumps. (available on my page)

I would honestly try every track on my share page at least once as I have really spent months searching through all the forums on gt planet to create a fantastic collection of varied tracks and point to point togue routes, I have also taken a lot of inspiration for my own tracks from the other user created tracks on my page.

Please let me know which ones you enjoy and feel free to comment, share and like anything, i am always open to suggestions for improvement.

I am reliant on user feedback to improve future tracks.

Happy racing, Enjoy!

Awesome, man. I appreciate the quick replies and help. I'll be sure to check out more of those tracks as I get a chance to go thru some of these others.

Nice one mate, teh newest tracks are towards the top of the page, maybe dont bother with up down hillside4 or insane u
Awesome, man. I appreciate the quick replies and help. I'll be sure to check out more of those tracks as I get a chance to go thru some of these others.
Ultima touge is by far my masterpiece.

Did anything actually change? It's a fantastic recreation. 550pp USA road cars with Sports Hard was a genuine challenge here. A lot of entries for the TT in my club - it finished at the end of May 2017.

Did anything actually change? It's a fantastic recreation. 550pp USA road cars with Sports Hard was a genuine challenge here. A lot of entries for the TT in my club - it finished at the end of May 2017.
sorry no track update just a direct link to download page in the description due to broken link through gtplanet. Did you see the Opera Paris reverse track? I really like the tracks flow.

I tried an Opera Paris, a track I enjoyed in the official release. Not sure if it was yours. Hardly any gaming time this month due to distant work.

Back